Trainer Search

SamsonPI

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

I was wondering if there would any chance of being able to implement Invisibility into the Trainer , or would you know of any other way I could do this without having to resort to using a Mod which I don't really want to do.
Your Trainer has been working perfectly I have had no problems with it, Thank You, but if you find you can't add something to the Trainer like No Target, well than that's okay to.

SamsonPI.

hunterx2210

Reaction score
Hey, option Infinity Ammo and no reload still doesn't work for a second time use !!!
Any way to fix this problem MrAntifun ???? :confused:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, option Infinity Ammo and no reload still doesn't work for a second time use !!!
Any way to fix this problem MrAntifun ???? :confused:

hi i've just tested it on steam version and it works fine.

SamsonPI

Reaction score
I really don't get it, this Trainer works perfectly for me, I sometimes wonder what people are doing wrong.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Tut tut @chris we all have to start somewhere and I believe the nature of intelligence is the ability to help the less intelligent without criticism we are all good at something just some are better than others at certain things :rolleyes: saintly rant over lol

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Tut tut @chris we all have to start somewhere and I believe the nature of intelligence is the ability to help the less intelligent without criticism we are all good at something just some are better than others at certain things :rolleyes: saintly rant over lol

you're right. i should head over to the bin of shame. :oops:

SamsonPI

Reaction score
I like what have said Ronhis, but if you see them as less intelligent then you then maybe they shouldn't have a computer. People need to learn how to use a computer before using it as a games machine.

I have used all of the Trainers from this site for the games that I have played and they have all worked every time without any problems.
So this is what puzzles me with people saying that the trainers won't work for them. I would really like to know what they are doing for this to be happening, it would probably be something simple, something they have overlooked.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@chris no need for that you help loads so that outways any lapse so everyone still loves you im sure lol, @SamsonPI I don't see any one as less intelligent than me just their intelligence needs a different outlay than mine to reach full potential and we all cant be good at everything, as far as the overlooking something simple I totally agree as I have done that numerous times over the years so my point is this --- we all make silly mistakes and we all need to learn more than we think we know so helping is a way to stop someone else making the same silly mistakes we did and saying they are stupid is counter productive not helpful, even though I know it was in jest and I do that a lot as well but then help out.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
ps no offence intended to anyone as I know we are all one big happy helpful family in here
:):):):D

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
is that something they did purposely or is it actually just a glitch in the game?

It is done on purpose, but I think there is a way to fix it or make it less quick spawn so to speak. It has something to do with the user.config file. Not 100% sure. But you can change the lod and stuff and there are mods that actually fix the spawning problem. The majority of this game works of some sort of LUA code if I am not mistaken. Script mods and all that work well with this game.

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Did something happen to the Lifeline download? I can't download it because the source file can't be read.

kp78

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun. Bitdefender located a Trojan in the file trainer for lifeline. Trojan:generic: 11364649. Pls help.

Avgvrian

Reaction score
This is awesome, been using the trainer a couple of versions after the first one and it always worked great, as always a pretty straightforward trainer and easy to use. Really appreciate your work with all the trainers.

Samboka

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but when i try to download the new trainer for lifeline it doesn't work.