Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added durability problem should be fixed .

Erepronsneel

Reaction score
here's a trick to save survivors without dying, when many zombies are on the survivor, throw a molotov cocktail, do not worry, this not kill the survivor, they have a lot of health, but the zombies die immediately, i use this method many times and helped me

and MrAntifun thaks very much for fix the weapons durability, and for your aweosome trainers!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST...! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

billbill10101

Reaction score
I cannot find or download state of decay lifeline trainer. Everything I download is a software program. Can you help?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
thx for ignore me

I didn't ignore you :( , I just didn't notice the message and yes i will add it and add many more options after i finish trainers for the Star Wars games .

rafzao

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the only cheat that is working is Inf. Ammo, but only when I press F6 oO
I've tryed to activate it after starting the game, with compability, with adm. rights.. nothing is working.
(sorry for my english)
Thank you for your work!

wolfar15

Reaction score
I have used your other trainers flawlessly but with the new lifeline trainer i think there are zombie spawn bugs.. i will clear out zombies turn around and the whole lot has spawned again. Is this just me or is this just the way it is?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I have used your other trainers flawlessly but with the new lifeline trainer i think there are zombie spawn bugs.. i will clear out zombies turn around and the whole lot has spawned again. Is this just me or is this just the way it is?

its the game not the trainer

farhat

Reaction score
I personally believe these BETA games that are booming theses past few months it's a real pain in the butt i think to keep making trainers for thier updates, but some of them r really nice beta games i have to say!

I guess donations r the only thing! cheers!