Trainer Search

steve99

Reaction score
The durability for Lifeline does not seem to function properly...

chris

Donor
Reaction score
The durability for Lifeline does not seem to function properly...

yeap we've noted on that already =)MAF will look into it once he's done updating and creating other trainers. =)

eyejunji

Reaction score
thx very much can you add friend Inf.Health pls i really need it :(

NeroPL123

Reaction score
is it workin for the newest dlc ? the state of decay lifeline? please answer fast thanks :3

SourceCoder

Reaction score
Super Trainer, you could add a few more features?

functions:

immediately Building
Shots weapon make no charming flavors
Car will not be damaged
All weapons
run faster

Starkiller

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, looking forward for the durability fix ^^

VirgoS

Reaction score
I am not sure why people are saying the durability fix doesn't work. When I see the weapon is yellow and I went to exchange it at a supply box I noticed the option to "REPAIR" and I did that and it fixed it and it actually never went yellow again.

Is this part of regular Lifeline? I don't even know- they did a few updates and changes which I find are rather good but the quests are a bit harder than normal. Like you go and do the job, and you freaking HAVE THE PERSON and then its ZOMBIES ATTACK! and then they die after 30 secs.

It's annoying.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS TRAINER OK.

I don't even use infinite health or anything just enough to stay alive and it's a joy now. Please let me know about the "REPAIR" option being part of the actual DLC updates or if it is part of the cheat.

Thank you SO SO MUCH for this trainer - you are a true hero <3

:)

Starkiller

Reaction score
I am not sure why people are saying the durability fix doesn't work. When I see the weapon is yellow and I went to exchange it at a supply box I noticed the option to "REPAIR" and I did that and it fixed it and it actually never went yellow again.

Is this part of regular Lifeline? I don't even know- they did a few updates and changes which I find are rather good but the quests are a bit harder than normal. Like you go and do the job, and you freaking HAVE THE PERSON and then its ZOMBIES ATTACK! and then they die after 30 secs.

It's annoying.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS TRAINER OK.

I don't even use infinite health or anything just enough to stay alive and it's a joy now. Please let me know about the "REPAIR" option being part of the actual DLC updates or if it is part of the cheat.

Thank you SO SO MUCH for this trainer - you are a true hero <3

trainer can't implement options in the actual game, so if you have an option in the game to repair the weapon that's part of the game not the trainer.

Mandag

Reaction score
Really awesome trainer. Havent found any for lifeline yet anywhere else either! )not that I need to)

I don't know if you plan on expanding the trainers functions but I have 2 suggestions if you do:

- Car doesn't get damaged
- Silencers work longer than 30/50 shots

VirgoS

Reaction score
trainer can't implement options in the actual game, so if you have an option in the game to repair the weapon that's part of the game not the trainer.

Ah! Okay good to know then. Either way that option is there and works fine and my weapon does seem to last longer than normal I guess it doesnt bother me as much - thank you for responding~!