Trainer Search

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Just wondering, could you make an option to make your companions invincible too? Especially for Lifeline, since companions are less durable and there are more special zombies compared to the base game.

spcsteve

Reaction score
Try breakdown trainer .
no its every trainer when i use the f commands i have to use it with the alt button and when i use alt+f4 its force quits my game and any game for that matter dose it with decay , tropico all my games idk how to fix it maybe if u put the commands as numbers like 1234 instead idk ur doing a hell of a job anyway

spcsteve

Reaction score
hey i get a virus warning when i try to download the lifline trainer whats up with that ?????

jun-Ex

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
State of Decay Trainer +4 for Beta First Release
State of Decay Trainer +4 for beta Update 1
State of Decay Trainer +6 for beta update 3
State of Decay Trainer +7 for beta update 5
State of Decay Trainer +8 for update 6
State of Decay Trainer +8 for update 7
State of Decay Trainer +8 for update 8
State of Decay Breakdown Trainer +8
State Of Decay LifeLine Trainer +7

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Fast Looting
  6. Inf.Resources
  7. Inf.Durability
  8. Inf.Items
thank you very much for this trainer!!!

Cinel

Reaction score
hey i get a virus warning when i try to download the lifline trainer whats up with that ?????
Some AV's programs detects almost anything as being infected. Some AV's detects false, also known as false positive.
No matter who's the company that created the AV program. Mostly 'big' companies have a lot of false detection (like Norotn is -- a shame).
I will be honest with you.. I have always used AV's from big companies. Now look at me, using an AV that not everyone heard about this one, but, believe, it's the best. Name's Baidu Antivirus (freeware, free forever, made by smart minds from China), very very lighter, very smarter, real detection, best for everyone.
Sure, nobody force you to disable your AV or change your AV. But you need to know, any executable (.exe) that is packed/compress/anti steal, it will be always detected as a 'virus' or 'trojan' or 'hack tools' and other weird names by those companies, that trying to impress us with their detection AV.
It's your computer, your decision.

Fay198

Reaction score
Can't get the lifeline one link to work any other way to dl it?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Can't get the lifeline one link to work any other way to dl it?

i've tried downloading it, and the link is working fine. try disabling your anti virus/ firewall before you download it =)

Fay198

Reaction score
i've tried downloading it, and the link is working fine. try disabling your anti virus/ firewall before you download it =)
Well all it says is can't load page, would find it odd an antivirus program would do that also disabled them and tried.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Well all it says is can't load page, would find it odd an antivirus program would do that also disabled them and tried.

alright, give me a few minutes i'll attach it and inbox it to you here on the forums

Valkryieisme

Reaction score
need help using this trainer.
im using SOD Lifeline retail (not steam). Ive downloaded the Lifeline trainer, extract it and the double click it.
But my windows says it cannot find the file, and the extracted file become a .tmp files.

Hows that? Thanks.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
need help using this trainer.
im using SOD Lifeline retail (not steam). Ive downloaded the Lifeline trainer, extract it and the double click it.
But my windows says it cannot find the file, and the extracted file become a .tmp files.

Hows that? Thanks.

your anti virus must have blocked the trainer.