Trainer Search

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
thank you MAF all options working fine with me :) is there any possible for enemies cant see you or no detection? :D

Skat0rzZzz

Donor
Reaction score
All right, guys! Definitely backup your save-data before using the Unlock All feature (the 287700 and 311340 folders in your steam userdata).
It works fine, but it removed my extra suits that I've fought so hard for. Suits like Cyborg Ninja Skin, Leather Jacket, GZ-Sneaking Suit, MGS1 Solid Snake Skin and the Parasite Suit. Good thing I've followed MAF's advice.
Cheers!

gabe87

Reaction score
Any chance you can add invisibility?
Knock out all enemies is good but sometimes you gotta interogate somebody or just make fun with them

N377

Reaction score
TY. All works fine!

Last edited:

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
still no stealth? alright. Still won't use it.
The Stealth Script doesn't really work anyway (One trainer has it so that they can only see you if your 2 Meters away from them.). It might even break the game from what other Trainer makers have said.

Ryudo300

Reaction score
The Stealth Script doesn't really work anyway (One trainer has it so that they can only see you if your 2 Meters away from them.). It might even break the game from what other Trainer makers have said.
I've used Fling's trainer and the stealth feature works perfectly fine. It's not exactly 'stealth' though. It basically makes you a walking flash bang, or makes enemies laugh if you do get within a certain range. So you're essentially always 'safe'.

It should be turned off in the Mother Base though, because rather than your friendly allies greeting you and raising morale that way, they act the same way as enemy soldiers... they get blinded if you come close, or they start laughing.

Cancer152

Reaction score
I ran into an issue where the game now crashes everytime I load into the map, like straight to "This program has closed unexpectedly". This first happened directly after using the inf GMP code and running around for a few minutes. I have an idea that the GMP caused some sort of overflow, and I want to try to set it back to Zero, or a reasonable number, but I can't get in long enough to fix it, and running the game with inf GMP already enabled doesn't fix it. I was using this on the second to latest trainer, and have tried multiple fixes through both that and the newest version.

Aliih

Reaction score
man thank you so much your realy the NR:1 in all gaming trainer of ALL TIME :D love you brooooh :D and if you are a girl will you mary me x)

GerBurr19

Reaction score
All right, guys! Definitely backup your save-data before using the Unlock All feature (the 287700 and 311340 folders in your steam userdata).
It works fine, but it removed my extra suits that I've fought so hard for. Suits like Cyborg Ninja Skin, Leather Jacket, GZ-Sneaking Suit, MGS1 Solid Snake Skin and the Parasite Suit. Good thing I've followed MAF's advice.
Cheers!
This was explained before by another who had the same problem
You basically need to restart the game without the trainer, and the suits/items should reappear. I've had this problem before too, though I got everything back without the trainer on.

Zoze

Reaction score
People are using this on the online mode and it's ruining the experience for everyone. I've spent more than 100 hours in the game, hiring staff and everything and had a guy using the faint cheat on my FOB and killing and destroying my base just for nothing.

I'm all about cheating single player, but that kind of behaviour is just plain mean.

pandaman83

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, I've got to say -and can not express it enough- thank you very much for your hard work. Because of this whole debacle of "forced FOB" that Con-nami insisted upon, I will be using the workaround expressed on the steam community forum thread about how to bypass the initialization of an FOB. However, without actually "going online and raiding another player" I will not be able to get my staff's levels high enough to research the 5th and 6th tiered gear. Now, with your wonderful trainer, I'll be able to feel like I'm playing a completed game of my choosing. I normally don't cheat unless I have to (or if I just want to go around pegging everyone in the jimmy with a stun rifle) and never online.
So, with that said, keep up the great work. I'm financially tight for the time being, but maybe next month I might be able to swing a donation of about 10 dollars your way to say thanks. Enjoy the weekend.

BreddaProphet

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the trainer working, I just bought the game on the 10th ive tried the most recent and ive tried the older ones, what am i doing wrong

Adoniis

Reaction score
People are using this on the online mode and it's ruining the experience for everyone. I've spent more than 100 hours in the game, hiring staff and everything and had a guy using the faint cheat on my FOB and killing and destroying my base just for nothing.

I'm all about cheating single player, but that kind of behaviour is just plain mean.

I don't mean to be rude, but just don't play the "multiplayer" than. In my opinion it has no place in Metal Gear any how.

Zenogais176

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of the people here; if you're using the trainer/cheat engine, don't play in FOB mode. I got ransacked the first week by some guy who waltzed into my base and stole 22 guys and a load of resources because the trainer put all my men automatically asleep. It sucked, especially since I had spent MANY hours collecting them. I also popped in to defend my base in another match to a guy who could launch rockets at my face non-stop due to a no reload code.

We may be cheaters, but let's have at least enough honor to keep it to the single player campaign. At this point, I use cheat engine and trainers to make back anything I've lost in FOB mode and ignore it completely, so the people not using codes and love PVP can do so in peace.