Trainer Search

Fino Bloodstone

Reaction score
Greetings Sir,

First of all, thanks for the trainers, I'm a pathetic leecher but that'll change one day,
anyway thanks for your work and time you've put in all these top-grade trainers.

People are claiming that some features doesn't work for them, everythings running
smoothly on my side though.

If I may, I'd request a feature that permits to spawn (S++) Ennemies, or a way to modify
our existing staff or replace them in some way, if this feature shall be implemented one day,
:D:D:D

CLINTTT

Reaction score
Whats the problems guys ? ,Resources seems to work fine for me.
Could you update the trainer for the 1.0.0.5 Version? Don't really wanna use the LinGon trainer, prefer yours.
I can't downgrade my game, so the only option is to wait for someone to create a Trainer for the 1.0.0.5 .exe

Fino Bloodstone

Reaction score
@CLINTTT In the mean time I recommend you
the FLiNG@3DMGAME trainer, works fine and is better in my opinion than the LNG one

CLINTTT

Reaction score
@CLINTTT In the mean time I recommend you
the FLiNG@3DMGAME trainer, works fine and is better in my opinion than the LNG one

FLiNG trainer for MSG doesn't work for me either.
Only the no reload and no hit kills works, but when I activate them, Snakes starts flying in the map, I swear to god is so funny, but no effects.
Anyway I tried the Update3 trainer of Mr.Antifun and it still works even with the 1.0.05 version.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun can you add a cheat similar to "All Enemies Faint", but make them die and vehicles explode? There is only one single mission I can't seem to do and it's the timed one where you have to destroy vehicles and it's making me rage.

CLINTTT

Reaction score
hi can you explain how the unlock all items work?
He explained.
Make sure you backup your savegame before doing it. Open the game, in the main menu (when he is in the helicopter) activate it, then open the iDroid and upgrade the things you want.

Anyway the upgrade everything option isn't working for me.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
He explained.
Make sure you backup your savegame before doing it. Open the game, in the main menu (when he is in the helicopter) activate it, then open the iDroid and upgrade the things you want.

Anyway the upgrade everything option isn't working for me.
You still have to unlock things yourself but it doesn't have any requirement now , In main menu activate cheat then go in and go to items development and start unlocking stuff yourself without the need to have any requirement .

CLINTTT

Reaction score
You still have to unlock things yourself but it doesn't have any requirement now , In main menu activate cheat then go in and go to items development and start unlocking stuff yourself without the need to have any requirement .
Yeah it works now, I just had to deactivate the option. Thanks man, very useful.

CLINTTT

Reaction score

If you need more idea, you could add an option to add 1 minute to mission timer, or just change the weather or day/night.

sandish747

Reaction score
Thank you but i want to know what happens game wise....some items i needed blueprint and people to unlock it....with your option i dont need that anymore thats good...i used another trainer to unlock all items yesterday when i switch it off after developing a few weapons like sniper with zzz silencer and the build in supressor for the hangun zzz.... so my question is after i kind of cheated with the game i wanted to turn it off and meet the requirements but it didnt have any anymore....is it like if i turn the develop all items on i can't revert it and make it like it was with the requirements and people i need and blueprints etc or everything will be unlock for good?

Last edited:

Adoniis

Reaction score
Where are the save games located to make a backup?

Fino Bloodstone

Reaction score
Where are the save games located to make a backup?

In your steam folder: By default in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Userdata\

In userdata, there should be one folder with numbers as a name, if you have more that because you logged-in with more than one account in steam, just look for a folder named 311340 in one of those, and back it up.

kicksdoe

Reaction score
with the unlock all it seems to have got rid of a few of my costumes? the parasite, gray fox, raiden and a few others any fix for this?
(solved just restart without it on)

Last edited: