Trainer Search

Nightshade

Reaction score
btw anyone have an issue where enabling inf health stamina makes certain npcs invulnerable as well?

Yes. It makes all enemies that fight like you do invulnerable (I call them Human enemies, even though they are all undead). You can kill them by knocking them off cliffs or such things, but not all of them have that available. It also makes friendly phantoms you summon outside boss fights invulnerable as well though, so if you're being lazy you just have them do all the work.

I continue to hope MAF fixes it before DS3 comes out, but until then, you'll need to either turn it off and fight them legit, or ignore them. I don't think any of them you actually are required to fight to progress.

hasko

Reaction score
Infinite items doesn't seem to work for all upgrade materials-chunks, dark titanite, dragon scales. Infinite items is also making the battle items infinite. Not sure why you have a separate key for it.

Nice work on the trainer though. helps out quite a bit and thanks for separating the health and stamina toggles.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Works fine here ,This was made for steam release of the game and may not work on other releases .
darksouls1.png

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added for retail releases of the game , If you got the game on steam or other legit place used the previous trainer .

npyu2k

Reaction score
Hi there ! Thanks for the trainer, much appreciate :)

In which category the Titanite Slab falls in ? Items or Battle Items ?

I've only got one Slab each and can't figure out how to make that infinite.

nanshanker69

Reaction score
Trainer causes game to crash, could be due to the health cheat since it crashes with only that one activated. (This is the non-steam trainer on the GWFL version btw)

nanshanker69

Reaction score
Update thanks to Kalas for the help. Downloaded a new version of the game with newest patch and it works fine. For some reason a specific pirated version of this game doesn't work with the trainer, but the rest are fine! :)

musc

Reaction score
Increased souls does not seem to work, all the others do. Instead of saying cheat activated all I hear is this weird sound.

phoibles

Reaction score
As a 67 year old woman, I am not fast enough to play many games without trainers. You are amazing and wonderful and I really appreciate your great work. You have allowed me to spend many happy hours playing games that I would not be able to use without your wonderful trainers.

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun, thank you for all these trainers, they make life easier when u dont have time to play games. I have never play any of the soul's game untill now with the release of ds3. i been playing ds2, using that trainer and its been working well. My next game is ds1, then its the final game. Since i cant play online, the items editor in the SOTFS was a blessing, is it possible to add the same features to this trainer?

INSANTY.EXE

Reaction score
Whenever I activate "Infinite health" It heals other Humans. including Enemies.

Uh. I don't know If this Trainer is dead.

But could you work on a fix for that?

Or is that impossible?

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
I dont mean to spam, but plz is it possible to add inf spell and item modify? If not, can someone show me how to make my own cheat engine??

Dorzalty

Reaction score
"dark-souls-prepare-to-die-04-10-2016-trainer-7-mrantifun-zip.2630" works for Steam's Prepared to Die version. And since controls suck I totally needed this trainer, so thank you! :D