Trainer Search

haddde3

Reaction score
Hey, can you please add smth to change the soul level and skills? another trainer had that once but it does not work on newer dark souls verisons

ganjiang

Reaction score
Hey guys so ive downloaded the trainer and all but the cheats dont activate it doesnt say "cheat activated" too

Stray1428

Reaction score
Does this only work for Steam? I have a retail copy and none of the hotkeys are working. Tried starting the trainer first, the game first, putting the trainer in the game directory... Nothing seems to be working. I only get audio feedback from Windows and the cheats are still grayed out.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Can you update trainer for Steam and non-steam version v 2.0.0.0 ? THX

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't work. After double clicking it, it disappears :/
The FAQ says it all:

Disable , Pause or Remove your Antivirus , Sometimes Antiviruses block certain links because of a "False positive" which is common and happens a lot when using trainers

victorhotel13

Reaction score
The FAQ says it all:

Disable , Pause or Remove your Antivirus , Sometimes Antiviruses block certain links because of a "False positive" which is common and happens a lot when using trainers

Thank you Kalas! Sorry for the confusion, I am new here and did not know much about this site.

adaydr1en

Reaction score
Would it be possible to modify field of view with the trainer ? Asking 'cause I have motion sickness, and am at odd's end trying to find a way to change FOV myself. :(

Last edited:

Nightshade

Reaction score
I would still like to see this updated so NPC's and Dark Invaders don't also have infinite health. I know it's possible since I found another trainer some time ago (that doesn't work anymore) that managed to just have it affect the player.