Trainer Search

DoctorEvil30564

Reaction score
I didn't think it was working either, but figured it out. You have to actually launch the main game, then hit the windows key and then run the trainer. I saved it to my desktop to make it easier. works like a charm. Two things I see that they could improve in this game, make it so you can jump up on stuff, and also add some kind of health packs at least in the safe rooms if nowhere else. It's a fun game in solo mode but too hard because of the no med packs bit. I don't see how folks play this game on the higher difficulty settings.

Mearihime

Reaction score
Still using it~ thank you for making this :D dont have money so i cant donate

hamza195

Reaction score
Thx for the trainer , you're the best ! :) I have a question since i'm new with this : Is it possible to include aimbot in the future FPS games trainers ? :)

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think no because trainer codes and aimbot codes are different and aimbot coders have to work to aimbot working correctly and not detect, aimbot is mostly used for MP or coop games but trainer is used for only single player games not MP or coop and one trainer works for one exe file of the game but aimbot have to be updated continously until game is updated consequently trainer coders are mostly unwilling to add aimbot or esp etc. on the trainer because it is hard hard work and takes very long time finally it is very hard to make an aimbot for sp maps or campaign

O_Toku_Jin

Reaction score
YO WTF IS WITH THIS SH*T RIGHT HERE YOU INFECTING PEOPLE WITH MALWARE!!!

NRX6Ek1.png

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

NRX6Ek1.png
Do you even know how to read ? , I mean the threat name is called Cheat Tool , which is the definition of a game trainer .

TOXICGENERALXX

Reaction score

NRX6Ek1.png
dude his trainers are safe i use them all the time and as everyone knows it gets detected alot by anti malware software so calm ur **** man

Swiftus79

Donor
Reaction score
His trainers are safe. Just add it to Malwarebytes whitelist.

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
how does it works on pc somebody answer me please

add trainer exe file antivirus and malvarebytes or others exception list and run it with windows 7 or 8 or 10 compatibility mode and priviliges rights
and it works without error(all options) for v1.0 no dvd version not steam and that s it.

captainnimo

Reaction score
add trainer exe file antivirus and malvarebytes or others exception list and run it with windows 7 or 8 or 10 compatibility mode and priviliges rights
and it works without error(all options) for v1.0 no dvd version not steam and that s it.
thank u but I did not understanding u very well would u tell me the steps please and explain it by simple way

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
thank u but I did not understanding u very well would u tell me the steps please and explain it by simple way
What exactly is wrong or what problem are you facing in getting the trainer to work? All you do is make sure you get the trainer that is close to the version of game you are playing, start the game then press alt + tab buttons to go and start the trainer then when in game pause and press the keys relating to the trainer options that you want to use. That's usually all there is to it.

captainnimo

Reaction score
What exactly is wrong or what problem are you facing in getting the trainer to work? All you do is make sure you get the trainer that is close to the version of game you are playing, start the game then press alt + tab buttons to go and start the trainer then when in game pause and press the keys relating to the trainer options that you want to use. That's usually all there is to it.

thank u but how I does I know the version of my game ?