Trainer Search

Quipster

Donor
Reaction score
Howdy,

I am currently running Windows 8.1 and I am attempting to run your trainer for Command & Conquer Generals- Zero Hour as well as for the Shockwave Mod. When I used these on Windows 7, they worked perfectly, however they do not work when I attempt to use them to play the Shockwave mod. I always turn on the game first and then activate the trainer (or vice versa) to see if the trainer will successfully activate.

When I attempt to run the trainer on Windows 8.1, all I get are 'blinking sounds' from Windows and the trainer acknowledges the game.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Howdy,

I am currently running Windows 8.1 and I am attempting to run your trainer for Command & Conquer Generals- Zero Hour as well as for the Shockwave Mod. When I used these on Windows 7, they worked perfectly, however they do not work when I attempt to use them to play the Shockwave mod. I always turn on the game first and then activate the trainer (or vice versa) to see if the trainer will successfully activate.

When I attempt to run the trainer on Windows 8.1, all I get are 'blinking sounds' from Windows and the trainer acknowledges the game.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James

did you try running the game on compatibility troubleshoot? change it to windows 7 or windows XP SP3.

and are you running the game on origin? if you are, please start the game from the origin platform and do not run the game from the desktop shortcut

Quipster

Donor
Reaction score
I did run the game via Origin and the compatibility troubleshoot prior to my initial post. The only problem with that is the mod has it's own launcher, which I think creates the problem.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I did run the game via Origin and the compatibility troubleshoot prior to my initial post. The only problem with that is the mod has it's own launcher, which I think creates the problem.
yes i guess so, as for origin C&C without the mod you just needa start it on the platform itself, and the trainer should work fine