Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
question.. with Mega Followers I can virtually get more points for the growth tree right? (I haven't tried it yet)

YaBoyRob

Reaction score
question.. with Mega Followers I can virtually get more points for the growth tree right? (I haven't tried it yet)

Mega Followers maxes out very quickly, you need to get the points on the map after its done. You can only max out maybe a little more than half of your skills with mega followers, imo.

EDIT: You stop gaining points after a certain amount of followers, if that was not clear...

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Mega Followers maxes out very quickly, you need to get the points on the map after its done. You can only max out maybe a little more than half of your skills with mega followers, imo.

EDIT: You stop gaining points after a certain amount of followers, if that was not clear...
Thank you, I looked at the goal of followers for the next level and changed set value to match and I was able to get 4 to 8 points each time. it's not max.. but it's a good for now. :) Thank you again for the response.

YaBoyRob

Reaction score
No problem, IIRC, you get like 80-ish points from Mega Followers and the top skills are 8 points each themselves, so you can see that it does not cover everything. The black skulls on the map are pretty simple to get with either of the RC's (drone or car).

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game was updated to 1.8, seems to have broken a few features of the trainer, an update would be great. Also, the ability to freeze timer & enemies in races (boat, drone, bike races) would be a welcome feature.

maticm1812

Reaction score
great job you are doing here. But new version of the trainer does not work for me. Previous ones were ok. Any tips?

AIMED55

Reaction score
Thxs man! So when the mega followers cheat on, will i still be able to level up orr..?

Tryst

Reaction score
Am I the only one who cant get the new launcher to work?
As in when I try to activate cheats nothing happens

Last edited: