Trainer Search

nonameforme

Reaction score
This trainer contain
SONAR.Heuristic.120
You use it to c_rack down the game code? Norton force restart and deny me from recover your trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm wondering this as well.
You dont have to wonder , Just test it yourself lol .

This trainer contain
SONAR.Heuristic.120
You use it to c_rack down the game code? Norton force restart and deny me from recover your trainer.

Its just a false positive , Either put the trainer on exclusive list of the antivirus or pause the antivirus , That is if you want to use the trainer .

Betyar

Reaction score
Is the Trainer compatible with GOG version? Tnx, btw.
sometime yes sometime no
sometime only f1,f2
sometime f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 and nothing else
sometime even you can get f8 to work
but f7,f10 definitely not working
nevertheless tnx mrantifun

HollowDean

Reaction score
You dont have to wonder , Just test it yourself lol .
The thing is, I don't have currently GOG version installed. I have C*dex, but I do have GOG on my HDD, and since there's still no retail version of update I was thinking about switching to GOG relise!

Last edited:

Mashroo

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun

Can you repair "F8 option" ? I ask about this, because everytime when i activate this option, weapons range is drastically reduced. Thank you in advance for your help.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The latest update of trainer here working without any problem on the Patch 1 update from GOG. All options working. You need to enable the options while in game mode.

Good work on this trainer MAF. Thanks.

SlimJak

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for all these works .
I have some problems with update 1 trainer, I own GOG version but none of the options seems to work. It makes windows sound on F1 F2 F3... pressure while in game and\or on desktop.
What should I try? Thank You

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for all these works .
I have some problems with update 1 trainer, I own GOG version but none of the options seems to work. It makes windows sound on F1 F2 F3... pressure while in game and\or on desktop.
What should I try? Thank You

I have no problem using this on my GOG version. What I did was turn off AV and runs in Admin mode (game exe and trainer). Enable the options while in game.

Reaction score
I have no problem using this on my GOG version. What I did was turn off AV and runs in Admin mode (game exe and trainer). Enable the options while in game.
Already done what you said, turning off the AV or put it to exclusion. Still some functions don't work, trainer enable, still nothing. Tough luck on my part. Ammo & Points works, I can endure that. Inf moves [probably overkill LOLZ], don't work on me.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Already done what you said, turning off the AV or put it to exclusion. Still some functions don't work, trainer enable, still nothing. Tough luck on my part. Ammo & Points works, I can endure that. Inf moves [probably overkill LOLZ], don't work on me.

The only option that works for me is Inf. Ammo. I use Steam version if that matters.

Gal3n

Reaction score
I'm only using ammo & health options and only the ammo works...
I was using the trainer before update and it worked fine. Now I am using GOG version with update and health option doesn't work (and I followed all the instructions).

damnedkluev

Reaction score
Real window of "Wasteland 2 Update #1 Trainer +11" differs from screenshot in F8, where "max attrs" and "weight 999" items are combined? and in f9-f10/f11? which are shifted by one.

when using f8 - combined max.attrs+weight-999 - then sniper radius is vastly decreased.

Stultus2

Reaction score
Several people have asked w/o a response... and I have the same problem...
Where do you find in the game the version number???

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Was the game updated lately ? .

Adoniis

Reaction score
Did any of the cheats stop working ? .

Seems like people are having mixed results. I use the Steam version and only the Inf Ammo works for me, nothing else.

*EDIT* I was wrong. Inf Water works, Max Att/999 Weight works, but severely limits perception for some reason making it unusable. I haven't really tried the rest.

Last edited: