Trainer Search

Diabaal666

Reaction score
For the people that keep asking: Resources and dice can't be modified outside of LUA injection, which is outside of the scope of this trainer (and I think all of MrAF's trainers for the most part).

That being said, you can do it with Cheat Engine (if you know what you are doing) or install IamLupo's Mod Framework, and enable the appropriate functions - There is instant win with 7 grims + spawn tomes + spawn grims + spawn badges (which give tokens/resources and tons of xp at the end of a mission) options in it.
Where do you get the instant win with 7 grims etc with IamLupo's Framework?

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
Where do you get the instant win with 7 grims etc with IamLupo's Framework?

There is an entire cheat section you can enable in the launcher for the mod framework that will enable in-game hotkeys to activate the cheats.

Orivaa

Reaction score
There is an entire cheat section you can enable in the launcher for the mod framework that will enable in-game hotkeys to activate the cheats.

Some more in-depth instructions would be appreciated.

Poptropic

Reaction score
Love the trainer! Definitely would love some loot options tothe trainer though. Loot dice multipliers or something of the sort to increase value of items. Maybe an infinte amount of the weapon materials (Grey, Green, Blue, Orange) etc to allow for forging new items over and over

grandsoul

Reaction score
Looking for someone who wanna make co-op related achievements on cata, message me on forum if you like.

dmm16

Reaction score
Sadly update 1.10 broke the trainer and it no longer activates. It would be great if the trainer got updated.

Darcar

Reaction score
Trainer is not working currently and if it is suppose to work then im just an idiot

Galensvensk

Reaction score
Can we expect some sort of update in the future? The trainer is not working at all for me anymore.

Again, thank you for all your hard work good sir.