Trainer Search

dimadsma

Reaction score
Hi!

On Win10. It gives this error:

"Usermode stealthedit
DEP is permanently disabled for this process. Enable DEP on your system."

So after enabling it, it didn't help after all. I enabled it for ALL programs on my computer and still it cannot inject it :(

Any ideas?

LordNul

Reaction score
thanks for updating it but upon activation the game froze and the trainer complained about "Stealthedit: DLL injection seems to have failed" DLLpath: c:\users\username\AppData\Local\T...\seworker-i386.dll
and after that this message came "Failure setting up a communication line between the seworker and stealthedit. giving up".

and then "stealthedit init failure" and then "64-bit targets are not supported yet with the usermode stealthedit (relative RIP addressing needs special handling)".

iam running on Windows 7 Professional x64 and latest Steam version of the game.

Same here.

Someguysname

Reaction score
Hi!
On Win10. It gives this error:
"Usermode stealthedit
DEP is permanently disabled for this process. Enable DEP on your system."
So after enabling it, it didn't help after all. I enabled it for ALL programs on my computer and still it cannot inject it :(
Any ideas?

You have Date Execution Prevention disabled and need to enable it.
1. Open the file explorer, the folder icon on your taskbar.
2. Right click "This PC" and select properties from the drop down.
3. Click Advanced System Settings.
4. Click the settings button under performance.
5. Data Execution Prevention is the last tab, click that and turn it on.
You'll have to restart for it to take effect.

teetoo

Reaction score
I have to mention the great programming first, hats off to you sir.

Is the only way to play this with the trainer to install from the discs and not let steam update by going into offline mode or something? Also will I lose my 165 saves where I am in chapter 3? I was using a trainer for 1.65 called Warhammer-40K-SM+4Tr-LNG_v1.0.165 and now it won't start I think because of Windows Update possibly broke it, it was working fine a few weeks ago. Steam version says 165.

I'd really be pleased if you could update to 165 as there is currently no working trainer for this excellent yet extremely way too difficult game. Why do SEGA games never have cheats, or ways to play your whole game to the end except if you are a robot player from 2070 returned to 2016 and the game is way too easy for you? ;-)

Everise40K

Reaction score
Unfortunately this trainer doesn't appear to work with the latest steam version of the game (well at least not for more than 15 seconds), does anyone know where to find an updated version ?

rofflewoffles

Reaction score
This definitely needs an update because the game crashes after trying to turn on the trainer with a "stealthedit" error, and the trainer spams "64-Bit targets are not supported yet with the usermode stealthedit (Relative RIP addressing needs special handling)" and "STEALTHEDIT INIT FAILURE".

teetoo

Reaction score
I have to mention the great programming first, hats off to you sir.

Is the only way to play this with the trainer to install from the discs and not let steam update by going into offline mode or something? Also will I lose my 165 saves where I am in chapter 3? I was using a trainer for 1.65 called Warhammer-40K-SM+4Tr-LNG_v1.0.165 and now it won't start I think because of Windows Update possibly broke it, it was working fine a few weeks ago. Steam version says 165.

I'd really be pleased if you could update to 165 as there is currently no working trainer for this excellent yet extremely way too difficult game. Why do SEGA games never have cheats, or ways to play your whole game to the end except if you are a robot player from 2070 returned to 2016 and the game is way too easy for you? ;-)

A trainer would be great, I'm doing well and made it to 16 of 18 of the levels, with no trainer, only I rage quit about 20 times a day. This game is ridiculously hard where you have to take out enemies in .2 milliseconds and then fight 50 enemies. Miss an enemy? Start at the checkpoint and play the 5 minutes over again until you rage quit. It's a great game, but too difficult.

lolibutts

Donor
Reaction score
The only training you need to win at this game is clearly laid out in the Codex Astartes.

But an updated trainer would be nice because the HORDES MUST BE PURGED IN THE NAME OF THE GOD EMPEROR

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Would be cool to know if an update for this Game is planned !?

teetoo

Reaction score
The only training you need to win at this game is clearly laid out in the ***** Astartes.

But an updated trainer would be nice because the HORDES MUST BE PURGED IN THE NAME OF THE GOD EMPEROR

The shouted lines in the game never get old "FOR THE EMPEROR!" They are better than the "achievement unlocked" Xbox 360 used to chime to me ;-). Really get you fired up!

I finished the game, turns out the other trainer Warhammer-40K-SM+4Tr-LNG_v1.0.165 worked on a Vista PC I had and I finished the game with only a small bit of trainer use. Although it was a real accomplishment because the game is really one of the hardest as far as having to not miss anything and having to avoid enemies.

I am not sure if my Win 7 machine doesn't like the trainer or if it is broken for everybody. Good luck to all who need a trainer and I hope MrAnti has a chance to update his trainer, the game needs one and the game is great, too bad there won't be a sequel, but for what the game accomplished it should be remembered as a top shooter in my book.