Trainer Search

whm

Reaction score
Mr Antifun. Would you be so kind as to do another excellent trainer for the new patch of this game? The old one doesn't work since the latest update.

Reaction score
Guys.. there is an other way... im willing to release the google documents url. i scannedd it and its safe i've beenn using this methodd andd table succesfully for 2 months now. i do always dissconnect to extra ensure im safe. im willing to rewrite my method that i was given but give a more easy explaination and sollutions i found @MrAntiFun will you allow me to share my google document link ? if nothen i will not.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Guys.. there is an other way... im willing to release the google documents url. i scannedd it and its safe i've beenn using this methodd andd table succesfully for 2 months now. i do always dissconnect to extra ensure im safe. im willing to rewrite my method that i was given but give a more easy explaination and sollutions i found @MrAntiFun will you allow me to share my google document link ? if nothen i will not.

Let's hear it but I've gotten used to it without a trainer.I think Mr.Antifun said a long while back he doesn't want to make a trainer to defeat the new EAC that would get us banned or him in trouble.

PatrickJr

Reaction score
I'd love to see this, to be honest.

OtakuTillDeath

Reaction score
Is there anyway we could disable EasyAntiCheat and continue to use trainers in offline mode? I've looked around and i so far haven't been able to find a reliable method

Reaction score
Let's hear it but I've gotten used to it without a trainer.I think Mr.Antifun said a long while back he doesn't want to make a trainer to defeat the new EAC that would get us banned or him in trouble.
@robertdenaut if im cleared to make instructions from mr antifun i will post them here and allow mr antifun to share it too in the First post.
I'd love to see this, to be honest.
@PatrickJr like i sayd above i'll need to get clearance first as i dont want to get banned from the forums.
Is there anyway we could disable EasyAntiCheat and continue to use trainers in offline mode? I've looked around and i so far haven't been able to find a reliable method
@OtakuTillDeath yes, there is a way and i have it working on my side together with the -EAC Launcher command in uplay and i've been playing like this for 2 months with internet dissabled aswell with a still working cheat table that i found. all original credits will be posted as in names but not the source where it is from as they try to keep that forum as tidy as possiblle and some users on the forums... ccant even understand the simplest explaination to do.

Update: Maf is not responding so i assume thats a no. sorry guys! :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
no longer works
please we need a update please
An update please if possible
Please Read forums and post's above. many have requested an update that remained unaswered and is likely to remain unaswered

*ATTENTION!* THIS TRAINER IS OUT-DATED AND CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED! *ATTENTION!*

This trainer might not get updated cause there is no official way to turn off the easy anti cheat. (there is a way) ubisoft did not provide an solution for that and is verry unlikely to release one in the future Since we do not matter ubisoft clearly made it clear by enforcing new updates that it does not like us cheating. if thats online or offline.. it schould be our choice (those that play alone not the online cheaters!) but unless tons of gamers speak up... nothing will change for future games either. =/

!Please read forum post's before requesting updates.!

Last edited:

sleepingpanda

Reaction score
It says the latest file has a virus, please fix or tell me how to fix if possible