Trainer Search

MrMan#1

Reaction score
Hey MAF
was hoping that an updated trainer would be released for 2327814

Richard Joy

Reaction score
I managed to get the trainer to work yesterday and now thanks to the automatic update via UPLAY, it crashes when I open the trainer. Update to trainer could be vital now.

MrMan#1

Reaction score
Mhm, as soon as i try to launch the game with/without EAC it still quits the game and back to the desktop,i think that Easy Anti Cheat might be a problem :/

Richard Joy

Reaction score
It's a shame that the Watchdogs 2 anticheat workaround dnt work. Pain in arse. I understand stopping cheating during co-op, but for single player, come on y o y?

MrMan#1

Reaction score
yeah feel the same as you, like i bought the game, that should give me the right to play it however i want to :p oh btw posting timer is bit annoying, oh well haha

Verchecker21

Reaction score
Most important Cheat is now Resources and Xp to lvl up and ur Weapons Tier 1,2,3,4 ... Focus for that ;)

Verchecker21

Reaction score
As of today, June 28, 2017, Ubisoft and/or the makers of EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) have updated their protection to specifically target our method (and those that "borrowed" our method) of allowing our trainer to run in SINGLE PLAYER OFFLINE MODE and killed it. They also put additional anti-cheat scanners into the game itself. We have spent a good bit of time examining the changes that were made and as of right now there will not be a new (CH) trainer released for this game.

We will continue to look at it and decide the best way to proceed. You are welcome to go to the GRW and Ubisoft forums and share your thoughts on the inability to play the OFFLINE version of the game you purchased the way you choose. You can also inquire as to how you can roll your game back to the previous game version where the trainer still worked in OFFLINE MODE.
This post will be updated when/if we have additional information.

[by PWizard, 6/28/2017 10:09:16 PM]

All up to you MrAntiFun hope u will get it <3

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Yes as of todaysGRW update with Tier One, Mr Antifun's trainer makes GRW kick back to Uplay error screen with error 10011.Not work anymore whether run in admin. mode or start game first. Offline mode of course.

minovsky1

Reaction score
Actually, on mine, God Mode and Infinite Grenades still work. Not sure how, but I'm still wrecking shit in Tier One mode effortlessly.

It usually boots you out after the first start up, but the second time around, the trainer works fine. The only thing that isn't working right now is infinite ammo.

http://i.imgur.com/4ri332a.jpg

silversurfertdr

Reaction score
I too would like to see this updated. Thank you for your efforts. I would like to request, as other have, an xp grant cheat.

redster311

Reaction score
all we can do is wait, would be ok (for me) if MAF just released infinite health, and resources. :D

ahmedattia122

Reaction score
when i open the tranier and keep this window open not work and the game shut down help plz

faizuraja

Reaction score
please update fast... cant travel that big map and waste my time ( Waypoint )

robertdenaut

Reaction score
I got the Mr.AF trainer to work at least for Godmode.

Run the trainer and disconnect from the Internet right after,actually unplug ethernet cable from wall or router and before you load UPlay or game. If the game or even UPlay is running while internet connected it will crash to desktop. Steam can be online as it seems to have no effect. Uplay will ask you to log in since no internet, just tell it to restart in offline mode all the time and skip the achievement sync. Then use the trainer normally.
Worked for me for hours while nothing else will today July 1rst after the Tier One update. Infinite ammo didn't work for all weapons but Godmode did.
TRY IT and let me know here!

skannerz22

Reaction score
please make some stealth hack

also what happens once we go back online after we used infinite resources/skill points? surely they would detect a inconsistency

a stealth hack as in NOT SOUND BUT VISUAL

lowering npc detection distance
ignoring dead bodies

some of these stealth missions are taking 10-20 tries and barely finishing it and it makes people mad and it ruins peoples relationships with family and friends

Richard Joy

Reaction score
I got the Mr.AF trainer to work at least for Godmode.

Run the trainer and disconnect from the Internet right after,actually unplug ethernet cable from wall or router and before you load UPlay or game. If the game or even UPlay is running while internet connected it will crash to desktop. Steam can be online as it seems to have no effect. Uplay will ask you to log in since no internet, just tell it to restart in offline mode all the time and skip the achievement sync. Then use the trainer normally.
Worked for me for hours while nothing else will today July 1rst after the Tier One update. Infinite ammo didn't work for all weapons but Godmode did.
TRY IT and let me know here!

I gave your suggestion a whirl and no luck I'm afraid, all I got was the ding.