Trainer Search

Calloused

Reaction score
HAving a problem with the Origin version as the exe for that is coming up as "TheyAre_Billions", so the trainer cant find it, and EA being Ea means that when I try to rename the exe "problem with your game, please reinstall".

Jane117

Donor
Reaction score
worked for me has a delay for activating but non the less it did work.
kinda wish it had "unlimited / unit hp cheat" but beggers and cheats cant be choosers.

kinkkin

Reaction score
Game is now updated to 10.16
However trainer 10.12 still works for me

Aetheos

Reaction score
Well. Viruses :)
False positive ShadowAMC. NONE of the trainers on this site are viruses. That is your antivirus recognizing your mod/cheat engine as a virus because it's primary purpose is to change values.

On a side note this trainer stopped working for me. Just beeps at me. :/ Like a boop instead of the usual ding. or "cheat/trainer activated"

spott3d

Reaction score
I have the same issue as you Aetheos, the trainer gives me a little 'boop' instead of the usual trainer activated, not much we can do but wait :)

ASDadam

Reaction score
Has anyone emailed AntiFun to see if he is planning on fixing it?

ShadowAMC

Reaction score
False positive ShadowAMC. NONE of the trainers on this site are viruses. That is your antivirus recognizing your mod/cheat engine as a virus because it's primary purpose is to change values.

On a side note this trainer stopped working for me. Just beeps at me. :/ Like a boop instead of the usual ding. or "cheat/trainer activated"
so its normal to find a Virus right after it ? and that i get like 5 Warnings for 5 Viruses ?

Vegeta9001

Reaction score
(Just trying to be helpful since I had this issue and I though the Trainer was crashing)

For anybody reading this the current trainer "They Are Billions V0.10.12 64bit Trainer +8 MrAntiFun" Seem to crash as soon as you click F1 to activate it but you just need to wait for like 30 seconds and it will eventually unfreeze itself and the cheats will be activated.

I was about to post in here than the trainer doesn't work, but I just had to wait for a bit, its weird but it works...

However I did notice if you "Deactivate it" after you got max resources the game crashes.

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
Is there anyway Mr Antifun sir you could do an instant build for this game plz sir.

ASDadam

Reaction score
The Origin one does not work at all. It just beeps and doesn't do anything after.