Trainer Search

atriohm1

Donor
Reaction score
When trying to activate the trainer (f1), the trainer immediately crashes.

atriohm1

Donor
Reaction score
When trying to activate the trainer (f1), the trainer immediately crashes.

This also happens with earlier versions of the trainer, can't really analyse what the problem is tbh. Never had a problem with any of your trainers before.

Borjagamm3

Reaction score
The fly mode doesn't work and my version is 2.71 and yesterday the 2.70 worked well but it says "This app doesn't have the permissions" and some things more and it auto-deletes

René Held

Reaction score
Heyo, I wanted to use this to get my char unstuck of some weird spot on mystery lake but the fly mode doesn't work. Is there a way to fix it?

tieio

Super Donor
Reaction score
Game has been updated to 2.80, trainer no longer works. Thanks in advance for an update if it is possible :)

AoD-Stacy

Reaction score
Check out UberFoX's Trainer for this game here is a video.

*Update* Version 1.2
released here is the changelog

* Infinite Carry is back to 0 kg per item and now infinite carry automatically disables itself during a harvest but turns on immediately after the harvest is complete

*Update* Version 1.1 released here is the changelog
* Added all missing gear types (book, cookedmeatbear, birchBark, insulatedboots, skijacket, premiumwintercoat, longunderwearwool)
* The - and + now works on Antiseptic, Jerry Can and Lantern Fuel (and anything in future that uses liquid like they do)
* The - and + now works on Lanterns
* The - and + now works on Water Bottles
* 0 and F4 now repair all liquid containers (jerry can etc) to max liquid
* 0 and F4 now repair all calories lost in foods to max it out
* Option to show player position
* Added new console command "pos" it can be used to print the players location instead of having to use F8
* Added new console command "showPos" it can be used to make the players location show on screen (toggle it on/off)
* Added new console command "deadAim" it stops the bow from swaying around like crazy and adds a new crosshair for the bow and rifle that is big+red and easy to see
* Fixed a bug that caused harvest to crash the game due to all items having 0 weight this bug has been fixed by changing all items to 0.01 weight

*Update* The in-game trainer was released you can download from the link in the video.

*Update* UberFoX added a console injector it adds a simple console to the game and allows a few basic commands in-game most notably the ability to list and spawn all items in the game. See this video for a demo of that awesome new unique feature.

You use shift +\ to bring up the new console and type commands (type 'list' to see a list of all commands).

It actually has a *working* fly mode that places you where you turn it off... You do not snap back to where you was before you turned on fly mode.

Also this trainer has in-game messages with text showing you what feature it turned on/off instead of activate/deactivate sound.

Incase you are wondering UberFoX is the person who made GameTrainerStudio back in 2003 and a series of major trainers through the years and even created their own programming language Sputnik.

Here is a list of features:
All features print text in-game so you can see what was enabled/disabled in real time.
F1 = Fly Mode this lets you fly to any location then disable fly move and you can now move around at the new location as if you had walked there (FlyMode on my trainer actually works and you stay where you ended the FlyMode instead of teleporting back like some *other* trainers out there)
F2 = Ghost Mode this lets you walk right up to any mob and they wont run away or attack you (they dont even see you)
F3 = Infinite Carry this lets you carry infinite items since all items become 0 weight
F4 = Max Item Condition this makes all items be 100% condition also it repairs any broken items (including clothes/torches/flares) also it puts the fuel on all lanterns to max as a bonus all these work even if the item is in a container it does not need to be on the player
F5 = Infinite Sprint lets you run forever with no problem
0 = Repair the selected item (one you clicked on in the inventory)
+ = Increase the item count of the selected item such as changing mtaches from 10 to 11 and it increases ammo in a gun etc
- = Same as above but decrease instead of increase
Insert = Add a new item to inventory that is same as the one selected
Control+H = Instantly heal the player of all damage (max condition) ad removes all afflications including spraines/poison etc

Last edited:

tieio

Super Donor
Reaction score
Ok, that is a good trainer, saves Mr. Anti-fun the effort on one. Nice job on the assist. I am still an anti-fun fan and supporter but anytime he can take a game off, I doubt anyone will complain.

Samork

Reaction score
When you turn on fly hacks and fly around for a little bit and then turn it off, you go back to the position you were when you turned it on...
I thought that's how it's supposed to work. I can't say for sure since I didn't use any of the earlier versions.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved condition cheat.

FinAllu2

Reaction score
Hey Mr.antifun I was just curious as how you found the condition of the items such as the rifle or the can opener i tried for hours to find it and wasn't sure what i was doing wrong

The 100% Condition means ur health not the items/tools condition. So when u activate it u cant get hurt, example u cant broke ur leg, u cant get food poisoning etc.

FinAllu2

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the condition part working? Everything else works amazingly, and a million thank yous to mr antifun

The 100% Condition dosen't mean ur tools/items condition it means your health. Example you cant get food poisoning, u cant break your leg etc.

FinAllu2

Reaction score
100% Condition. To Let Everyone Know What It Actually Does

The 100% Condition Does NOT mean your items/tools/weapons condition %, It means your bodys condition status. For Example: You can't get a food poisoning, You can't break your leg, etc.

PS: It appears that sometimes when wolf/bear attacks you, your wound gets infected so obiously seems that 100% Condition won't affect on wounds. But Im NOT 100% sure about it because wolves haven't attacked me for a while now and I can't remember clearly what happend.
So you aren't a Superhero yet in this game...yet.

Hope this helps!

foff

Reaction score
Looks like we need an update as of Long Dark drop v.298.

Half the functions no longer work.