Trainer Search

larsV

Reaction score
I'm not sure being condescending will help calm them down...
i m not condescending,but with trainers games are made to easy,and you sir who said about failure,nothing in life is easy and it should not be,it makes you who you are, i do use trainers too,but only when i am stuck on a level and can`t pass it the normall way

CompactDisc

Donor
Reaction score
i m not condescending,but with trainers games are made to easy,and you sir who said about failure,nothing in life is easy and it should not be,it makes you who you are, i do use trainers too,but only when i am stuck on a level and can`t pass it the normall way
Everyone plays games for different purposes. If it's just an escape from life, it can be a lot of fun to just pretend to be a god, basically :)
If you just get stuck and need some help, that's another way of using cheats.
Personally, I use cheats to have fun and go crazy in games I already finished, it adds to the longevity.

Lokiel

Master Donor
Reaction score
You are condescending. People use cheats for the reasons they want, don't need your advice on why they should use them or not nor do they need you judging their life. Let people play as they want.

Lokiel

Master Donor
Reaction score
why not work in stellaris ancient relic dude ?
Just read the thread, man. The update is recent but changed the game in such a fundamental way that misterantifun has to build a new trainer from scratch instead of just updating the last one.

masneb

Reaction score
muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine.

English translation
As though you happen to have been from among those whom we will not be able to easily/quickly make a maker of unsuccessful ones

captain50000

Reaction score
muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine.

English translation
As though you happen to have been from among those whom we will not be able to easily/quickly make a maker of unsuccessful ones
I have NO clue what you want to say with tha

bemtoto

Reaction score
Not sure whats going on but the new trainer I can't get to activate, F1 - F8 beeps with no activation, F9 and F10 Activate but no effect due to F1 not being on, F11 beep no activation and F12 activate but no effect again

This is running as Admin and allowing exceptions through virus scanner, turning off virus scanner also doesn't allow for trainer to make its changes to the specified game

captain50000

Reaction score
Not sure whats going on but the new trainer I can't get to activate, F1 - F8 beeps with no activation, F9 and F10 Activate but no effect due to F1 not being on, F11 beep no activation and F12 activate but no effect again

This is running as Admin and allowing exceptions through virus scanner, turning off virus scanner also doesn't allow for trainer to make its changes to the specified game
You are defentily running the game on 2.3.0 right?

maks.proconsul

Reaction score

Same here ((