Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Angus Morrison pc gamer

XXu7fVDOIFHm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

My Steam filing system amounts to an alphabetical heap of anything and everything I have ever bought, sampled or been given. I suppose I could optimise my game-launching by sorting everything into lists, but honestly I don't know what I'd do with that extra .2 seconds in my life. Still, if you just can't stand the sight of clutter or you harbour a deep-seated regret for something that crawled out of Greenlight not quite right, user Enter the Dragon Punch over at NeoGAF has spotted the option to have games permanently deleted from your library.

It's a simple matter of choosing Help, Steam Support, selecting the offending game and banishing it into oblivion with the button labelled "I want to permanently remove this game from my account". Previously you'd have to sacrifice a virgin to Steam customer support to have Valve consider it. You still can't delete bundle items that were unlocked with a single key, but there's always the less drastic option of hiding the unwanted tat.

sta2109

Reaction score
Does it means i can delete game and use key on another account ?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

i do not know about that i would try to contact them before doing that it might work but to be safe contact them and even if they say yes keep a screenshot or something of the conversation just incase you need some proof

Last edited:

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
No, you can't use the same key twice. If you remove your game, it's GONE. You'll have to purchase another copy to have it on another account.