Trainer Search

JIYUXUAN

Reaction score
Why the game reports an error.That the game has shut off.It since V3.12. I press F1 and the game shut off then report an error.My system is Windows 8.1 Professional.I Installed All the parts of Visual Studio.C++ Runtime since 2003 to 2017.DOT NET 4.0 to 4.6. Did i forget something?Maybe like the regedit key,or the game config file?

Pbrain99

Reaction score
can confirm that this is happening to me as well. I hit F1 to start trainer and game stops.

Cerberus2290

Reaction score
Is it just me? I can't open the 1st Page of this thread to download the trainer. Pls help.

Pbrain99

Reaction score
is anyone else having the game crash when they go to start trainer?

gphoenix51

Reaction score
I just downloaded the newest trainer and, even with the new update to Legacy of the Void, it still works. For Wings of Liberty at least. Haven't tried it on the other 2 games yet, but I have no reason to suspect that they won't work. My only complaint is that, there is no cheat for getting credits and research points for the Wings of Liberty game. Everything else works great. Thanks for the great work Mr. Anti Fun.

deapun

Reaction score
sadly new trainer not working for me :(
thanks for the attempt any ways i appreciate
all the hard work you guys do for us.
THANK YOU...

deapun

Reaction score
I have an important update to my earlier comment about the new trainer not working.
I can now confirm the new Starcraf trainer only works on windows 10 it dose not work on win 8.1
I have now personally tried it on both operation systems

I hope this message helps in some way.

ArcyMietek

Reaction score
NEW VERSION PLEASE. ITS NOT WORKING ON ORIGINAL. SORRY FOR CAPITAL LETTER :D