Trainer Search

Seraphim66

Reaction score
He will guys , just be patient , we all want the trainer for this game :) , just need to wait.

john_rambo

Reaction score
anyone have version the 1.0.0.216 download link? i mainly just need the research + fast culture feature.

PEPSY01

Reaction score
yes, doesn't work for the new version with dlc... if i know... i will not do the update. Damn it guys. :|

Seraphim66

Reaction score
Though I admit I enjoy the new dlc . I want the trainer only for 2 features . All features are welcome of course for a fun match . But I also play without trainer and enjoy game. I'm sure he is working on trainer. We just need to be patient.

Shpydar

Reaction score
I am using .194 and game editor, fast culture, fast research and population min work on update. Used it 10 minutes ago.

Do you have Rise & Fall?

Civ6 updated a few days before the release of Rise and Fall and .194 worked in a limited way similar to how you explain the cheats working with that pre-Rise & Fall update, but with Rise & Fall installed the cheat program will load, but will not activate or engage any of the cheats.

My guess is that the editor .216 update Mr.Antifun was working on was getting the cheat to work with the pre-Rise & Fall patch, and now with Rise & Fall released Mr. Antifun is working on adapting the civ6 editor to work with Rise & Fall and include new cheats to deal with the new loyalty system and great age system.

If so it may be a few days, if not a week before we see a working editor. Maybe 2 different editors, one for non-Rise & Fall users and one for.

Seraphim66

Reaction score
Is not easy to make a trainer for a game. Doesn't matter the game size or type genre . Is hard to cheat on them and harder to program and make a trainer . You guys remember the old days with cheats for games ? There were no trainers like now . You had to open console and type the cheat and press enter. Programming and ******* changed. Evolution . Same as games and anti cheats softwares and so on. If making a trainer would be easy I'm pretty sure people would make a trainer for themself only and no share or wait for anyone else. We get here for free from this guy . We need to appreciate a hard work. Ps: nobody gives anything for free in real life either is food money or materials . Everything has a price. We should be thankful that are some people who's willing to waste time and make something for other people and for themselves. And to share of course. Thanks chimchampion. just telling the truth here.

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
i like this community. i was gonna say "everyone chill" again but i see you're all doing it yourselves.