Trainer Search

garlicburp

Reaction score
I wasn't turning it off and on. I did a brand new play through and had no problem with the time stop, it may just be a issue with using it on pre cheat saves.

zordinary

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, some more info for you on the game time reset function.
It seems to only partially work. All what i'm about to say is based on a pre cheat save and i think it makes SOME sense since a lot of us pretty much only want to reset the timer at the end of the game and play rest of the game normally.

So i played my game normally with no cheats and saved at various points.

The only time i managed to get the reset timer cheat to completely 100% work (which resets to about 5 minutes after a minute or two wait time) is the main hall 1st floor area.

Other than that, no other area seems to reduce the timer by any meaningful amount.
Sometimes, the cheat makes the game loop one minute over and over sometimes, and occasionally pushes back a minute to 5 minutes, but nothing significant or consistent enough to actually reduce game time.

I also FEEL like that once you exit police station, the timer actually just bounces back to the original time.
Would all this have something to do with the ONE SHOT DEMO version where only the police station is playable versus the full game?

Only the police station main hall have i found the cheat to actually put the timer to 5 mins

Last edited:

garlicburp

Reaction score
some more feedback to help. I started a leon B hardcore brand new play through. had cheat activated when starting. time stayed at 5 minutes the whole time til i got to the parking garage where it jumped to 1 hour 16 minutes. I didn't mess with any of the cheats while playing. hope it helps

MasterMind974

Reaction score
You know what? Once the "Reset Game Time" cheat is fixed, I'm buying the game on Steam, I really want to kill zombies & other monsters without worrying about my ammo and the game time needed to unlock bonuses and the maximum rank.

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
Can anyone point me a right direction in order to get the reset game time works ? i'm on my 2nd play through and i can only get the A rank because i'm 2:28:00 mins in both playthrough while the game reset time cheat is on .

Bennydavinci

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +5
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V25.01.2019 Trainer +10
Resident Evil 2 Biohazard RE 2 V03.02.2019 Trainer +10

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Ink Ribbon
  5. Inf.Durability
  6. Better Accuracy
  7. Reset Game Time
  8. Backpack 20 slots
  9. 4X Damage
  10. Keep Tyrant Down
Notice:
  • Inf.Health should be disabled when playing Sherry (a little girl character control after Claire) has to hide from chief iron otherwise he would get stuck
Woah tks for the update Homie !!

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
Wow, just in time. I wonder if the reset time cheat works on old saves so i don't have to play through the whole thing and earn the S+. But either way thanks for the update

GIJOENL

Reaction score
Can't make any version works on the codex release, any tips ? All I got the "bip" sound when I press any F- key, the trainer detects the Game On and the Id but that's it !
EDIT: I've obviously tried all the 3 available trainers.
ADD/ Anyway thanks for all the awesome work you've been doing since all these years, even if this one doesn't work for me, thanks for all the others and everything

Last edited:

Ristow

Reaction score
any means to make a inventory editor or something like that?

Patrick Gorski

Reaction score
Dear Mr.Antifun

I know how busy your life has been and i know how much time trainers can take up to do.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR US! YOU HAVE MADE A GREAT IMPACT ON THE PC GAMING COMMUNITY.

WE LOVE YOU !!

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Your trainer don't work...

When I activate the trainer before the game, Resident Evil 2 crash if I pause my game. And when I try to activate the trainer AFTER the game, it stops before I can do anything... "thanks"...

Edit: I could somehow use the trainer and the game at the same time without crashing, however, the trainer still doesn't work despite the "bips" I hear when I click on the F buttons for the cheats I want...

Last edited:

scaracchiolo

Reaction score
Your trainer don't work...

When I activate the trainer before the game, Resident Evil 2 crash if I pause my game. And when I try to activate the trainer AFTER the game, it stops before I can do anything... "thanks"...

Edit: I could somehow use the trainer and the game at the same time without crashing, however, the trainer still doesn't work despite the "bips" I hear when I click on the F buttons for the cheats I want...
If you have Steam game this trainer runs very well. If you use Codex game doesn't run....