Trainer Search

max281099

Reaction score
+1

is it okay if i'm posting again for " +1 " if im already posting one earlier?
I dont think you get punished for that, also i really really want this Trainer, and fast if possible because im away from home the day after tomorrow for a week
+1000

max281099

Reaction score
I GOT IT WORKING FOR THE SKILL POINTS YALL.
Use Cheat Engine, search for all (its probably a double value but i didnt check if it changes so just use all), and for example:
You search for the Amount of Points YOU SPENT.
Like, when you have 4 Skill Points, and spent 1, so you now have 3 left, you search for 1, NOT 3.
Just repeat searching for the Value of Skill Points you spent until you only have one Value left.
With the Amount of Points you spent, I mean the ones you just got and assigned, not confirmed to spent, and also dont count in the Points that were spent prevously.
At the End, you should get a "Double" Value. So now, you dont change it into a positive Number, but into a negative one. For example -20. Now if you spent a Point, you have many more Points to assign still.

I hope i could be of Help :)

Reaction score
Use Cheat Engine, search for all (its probably a double value but i didnt check if it changes so just use all), and for example:
Like, when you have 4 Skill Points, and spent 1, so you now have 3 left, you search for 1, NOT 3.
Just repeat searching for the Value of Skill Points you spent until you only have one Value left.
With the Amount of Points you spent, I mean the ones you just got and assigned, not confirmed to spent, and also dont count in the Points that were spent prevously.
At the End, you should get a "Double" Value. So now, you dont change it into a positive Number, but into a negative one. For example -20. Now if you spent a Point, you have many more Points to assign still.

hi can you please upload it this is too complicated for me.

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score

amazing how simple it was now that you pointed it out

HOWEVER a problem seems to happen when you go to bed with everything maxed out the game forces you to spend your points and wont let you progress without doing so.....

i can however confirm that the skill point value is double

sudieken

Reaction score

HOWEVER a problem seems to happen when you go to bed with everything maxed out the game forces you to spend your points and wont let you progress without doing so.....

you only need to get everything to level 2. it lets you do every action for free. since it's only episode 1 almost nothing costs more than 3 effort points. then you're left with a ton of extra space to put the points you get from playing.

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
you only need to get everything to level 2. it lets you do every action for free. since it's only episode 1 almost nothing costs more than 3 effort points. then you're left with a ton of extra space to put the points you get from playing.

this did not cross my mind i was about to attempt doing something far more complicated thank you

max281099

Reaction score

Well, we should see if it can become a problem later in the Game when you alreadky have all skills but you have to spend Skill Points. We will probaby then have to cheat the Skiill Points to zero everytime then

Srivatsan1994

Reaction score
I need infinite dialogue timer.. the timer runs out pretty quickly during "opportunity" part of the conversation

hazeydayz

Reaction score
mega. nz/#!jYQ0BIbI!W9IhzWdnuwBCASpXgr-TU7i_XOOrdwKEci2oUgLpiYI

.CT file for unlimited skill points, just set value to -100 at job selection screen and then spend a point.