Trainer Search

Felx Vos

Reaction score
Please upload a trainer that max's level & customization points CP, for offline mode. Enabling me to purchase Jasons unique skills, skins, weapons, spawn bots etc.

So we can enjoy dispatching bots in the most gruesome manner.

Last edited:

Felx Vos

Reaction score
I'm the one that made the request, imploring MrAntiFun. I do enjoy the offline mode versus bots.

I hope someone makes the trainer.

Felx Vos

Reaction score
I've updated the request to include a crucial feature; the ability to spawn bots, especially resurrecting ones already dead.

Thus greatly increasing the replayability factor. Saving you time and effort, of having to go through the rigmarole of starting a new game.

I've found a trainer on an alternative site. However it doesn't have the features requested.

It has the following, maxing all;

1) health
2) mask
3) trap
4) knife
5) energy
6) power

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I agree with a trainer release for OFFLINE MODE.

However I would be concerned about if it still sends statistics to the servers telling the devs cheating was performed offline, when connecting online, if the game uses leaderboards or if the player's offline cheating earns them abilities or prestige that can be used in Online Mode, because cheating even in Offline Mode could incur a game ban, if not a VAC ban, in a Multiplayer centric game even with an Offline Mode.

MrAntifun would need to do some research to find out if a trainer for Bot Mode would be safe.

I can attest to receiving a game ban for Call of Duty Black Ops II for using a trainer in the SinglePlayer Campaign. The first time I went online to have a go at Zombies mode, regardless of the expectation of dying every 2 seconds as it was online and I never cheat online. I just got a big bold message that I was permabanned from all BO2 servers. I went to Treyarch and they stated: "SinglePlayer cheating was an offense as it added prestige to the MultiPlayer Character". Treyarch then proceeded to threaten me stating "We are closely monitoring your IP Address, MAC Address and Steam Account from now on and if we detect you using a trainer in any of our games SinglePlayer or otherwise in the future, we will register a formal complaint with Valve with a formal request to have your entire Steam account forfeited!" Treyarch even told me that even if I switch off my router and put Steam into Offline Mode that the moment I reconnect they will receive statistics and catch me out. I don't know if that was true or just blustering, but I didn't want to find out. I will never purchase a Treyarch game again, so it's THEIR loss NOT mine!

This was before game bans were badged to a Steam account so thankfully my Steam Account is still in good standing, these days the account gets tainted just like it does when receiving a VAC ban. However, it shows you can end up in the poop even when using a trainer for a singleplayer mode of a MultiPlayer centric game.

Last edited:

Felx Vos

Reaction score
Game is installed on a pc with no access to the internet. I understand the dilemma it raises for those that do use steam.

Indeed it must require much time and effort to enable the requested features, to which MrAntiFun and Co is busy with more pressing issues.

However, it may emerge in the fullness of time. At least we have a trainer for the meantime.