Trainer Search

Cadenza

Reaction score
I was just wondering if moderate swearing was allowed so long as it's not directed towards anyone?

Also sorry if this is the wrong category.

offspring

Reaction score
Is there a problem with not swearing at all, or are you having compulsive cursing syndrom, also known as CCS?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Well why don't you take your f**king question and go f**k yourself lol, testing for you to see if its allowed ;):p:D may I suggest not swearing if you don't like and why do you feel the need?

Cadenza

Reaction score
Well why don't you take your f**king question and go f**k yourself lol, testing for you to see if its allowed ;):p:D may I suggest not swearing if you don't like and why do you feel the need?
I just personally see nothing wrong with swearing xD. I'm one of those A**holes that interprets the 1st amendment as the right to say WHATEVER you want to WHOEVER you want regardless of WHERE you are.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I just personally see nothing wrong with swearing xD. I'm one of those A**holes that interprets the 1st amendment as the right to say WHATEVER you want to WHOEVER you want regardless of WHERE you are.
Fair enough I am like that myself and believe the politically correct brigade have gone to far as I was taught that its not bad if the person your saying it to is happy enough to hear it and join in but then in this mad era we have to watch what and when we say things because it is now the norm for someone to feign offence for a reaction, so as always there is a time and place and as some would be offended maybe better to keep it for the times when your with socially minded people.