Trainer Search

Pedro Braga

Reaction score
Every trainer that I download and extract, creates an empty new folder, even if in the zipped file the trainer is there.
I already deactivated anti virus and nothing changes, this was not happening before.
If anyone can help I thank you from now on.

Note: trainers that I had already used as The Witcher 3, Borderlands 2 and that worked normally now disappear.

tinbin

Donor
Reaction score
also if u have any malware prog installed as well turn them off.... and make sure windows defender is not active....

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
if it is downloading empty folders its your antivirus deleting them due to false positives thinking it is a trojan best bet is to turn off your AV while you download the trainer then see if the file saves if it does you will just have to disable your AV when downloading / running the trainers i have had to do this sometimes myself

Foldingbag

Reaction score
Sadly none of MAF's trainers open for me and i turned everything off (malware, firewall, real time scanning, etc.)

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
Sadly none of MAF's trainers open for me and i turned everything off (malware, firewall, real time scanning, etc.)
thats weird do you have windows defender? i know that caused a bunch of problems for me with MAF trainers do you have another PC you could try downloading them on to see if its PC specific?

Pedro Braga

Reaction score
if it is downloading empty folders its your antivirus deleting them due to false positives thinking it is a trojan best bet is to turn off your AV while you download the trainer then see if the file saves if it does you will just have to disable your AV when downloading / running the trainers i have had to do this sometimes myself
I've always disabled everything, windows defender and antivirus, so much that before some were showing up after extracting
I do not know if I have any other program that may be blocking the file, is there any way to find out?
Thanks for the help.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
I've always disabled everything, windows defender and antivirus, so much that before some were showing up after extracting
I do not know if I have any other program that may be blocking the file, is there any way to find out?
Thanks for the help.
do you have access to another computer in the place you are? if so try downloading a trainer to another PC and see if the same problem exists thats about all i can think of at the moment :(

thomasegghead

Master Donor
Reaction score
Could try and reinstall your winrar or whatever you use to get zips.

Pedro Braga

Reaction score
do you have access to another computer in the place you are? if so try downloading a trainer to another PC and see if the same problem exists thats about all i can think of at the moment :(
Okay, I'll try this.
Thanks for the help, patience and attention.

Reaction score
Okay, I'll try this.
Thanks for the help, patience and attention.
Make sure to make an folder called trainers, whitelist that folder on the exclusion list of your antivirus so it doesnt mess with those items,

Also you can temporaly dissable antivirus for extraction and see if that works. Once inside the whitelisted folder the antivirus schould not detect the exe of the trainers.

cdubblin

Reaction score
Kinda stupid this issue is not fixed. Im astron supporter of Mr antifun for years now, have even pledged before twice. And this is juststupid. Not a single trainer works anymore. they simply do not Open. I belive this happeneded after a big windows 10 update. Nice to see Mr antifun does not give 2 shits about this problem. Check google. this is a massive problem for so many people and he just does not give 2 shits.