Trainer Search

dtronicsuk

Reaction score
Cheat engine works fine for money with the game just make sure you put origin into offline mode before you use it and don't go mad giving yourself 99999999cr

DanteVonLucifer

Reaction score
I can't even get Money to work....

1.Start origin, in the launcher click on the word origin and then go offline
2. Start heat and play solo
3. Start cheat engine and search your currentamount of muni
4. Make 3-4 races or challenges to earn some bucks. After each race make another search with the updated ammount of money (to see it press tab)
5. Select the hole list of values that remain after these filterings and then edit them all in same time :)

Laumilumpf

Reaction score
1.Start origin, in the launcher click on the word origin and then go offline
2. Start heat and play solo
3. Start cheat engine and search your currentamount of muni
4. Make 3-4 races or challenges to earn some bucks. After each race make another search with the updated ammount of money (to see it press tab)
5. Select the hole list of values that remain after these filterings and then edit them all in same time
Thanks, I'm not used to having 20ish entrys to change in CE

DanteVonLucifer

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not used to having 20ish entrys to change in CE

You can hold shift after clicking the first one then scroll to the bottom and click on the last one- boom all sellected- drag them all down and do the same for multi select, press enter, boooom done :D

Laumilumpf

Reaction score
You can hold shift after clicking the first one then scroll to the bottom and click on the last one- boom all sellected- drag them all down and do the same for multi select, press enter, boooom done
Sure thing, or just CTRL+A.
What I meant is, in most games to change a value I'm used to having 1-2 Entries in CE, not 20ish ;)