Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven616

Reaction score
hopefully they can bypass the anti cheat and update a trainer..trust the game get an anti cheat system when it gets scene released haha meh..

Last edited:

Draven616

Reaction score
not yet as i know of sadly some sort of new value checking anti cheat :( closes game when any values are changed

getitall

Reaction score
Mrantifun's trainers are better day to day, and the trainer's size is smaller. I love it!
Thanks!

Havoc10K

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +5
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +7
Monster Hunter World V1.00 Trainer +10
Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Sharpness
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Inf.Crafting Items
  6. Inf.Money
  7. Inf.Research Points
  8. Inf.Slinger Ammo
  9. Easy Craft
  10. Fast Kill
Notice:
  • You must activate Money/ Research points within the game world to get the cheat effect , Every time you activate the cheats your Money / Research points will be reset to 999999/9999 respectively , Cheats wont turn red on trainer when activated .
  • For the crafting resources, go to your box into the sell items section and hover over each slot when the cheat is activated then swap to the next tab or even just select one and the numbers of the items you hovered over should change to 99.
  • Trainer Should be used offline .
  • Activate trainer in main menu of the game .
Game constantly crashes to desktop when activating the trainer, tried all possibilities so far.
-Activated from game menu
-Activated from Town
-Activated from expedition/quest.

Game just constantly crashes whenever trainer is activated.

NaomeTheNinja

Reaction score
Game constantly crashes to desktop when activating the trainer, tried all possibilities so far.
-Activated from game menu
-Activated from Town
-Activated from expedition/quest.

Game just constantly crashes whenever trainer is activated.

Well the trainer is outdated with the anti-cheat so its kinda expected tbh. ;)
(Just lets hope Lord MrAntifun will grant our wish of updating the trainer!)

Viraiasu

Reaction score
I don't think he will. It's not an official version. It's Codex.

acecel

Reaction score
I don't think he will. It's not an official version. It's Codex.
Devs of the game released a new version, then Codex craked it, Codex doesn't make update. Everyone should have/play this version if updates are enabled on the platform used.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
So using current trainer +7 for game build revision number 161254 are there any particular cheats leads to instant crash or just when trying to activate trainer?

Ashuraman

Reaction score
So using current trainer +7 for game build revision number 161254 are there any particular cheats leads to instant crash or just when trying to activate trainer?

Just activating the trainer is fine. As for crashes, just about any cheat will make it crash sooner or later, though the sharpness one does it pretty much instantly

Reaction score
@MrSkaizo it's not just MAF's trainer. Every trainer and table I have found crashes the game either instantly or after an amount of time, but the amount of time is variable.

From what I have found the anti-cheat they added does a checksum to see if any values or lines have been altered. Although I have been unable to determine which anti-cheat they are using

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
@MrSkaizo it's not just MAF's trainer. Every trainer and table I have found crashes the game either instantly or after an amount of time, but the amount of time is variable.

From what I have found the anti-cheat they added does a checksum to see if any values or lines have been altered. Although I have been unable to determine which anti-cheat they are using
I tried the trainer on steam and seemed to work perfectly fine .

Current Trainer "Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7".

I won't be working on this title again because the game developers asked me not to do that .

Andy2fast

Reaction score
every time I open the trainer the game crashes to desktop... any tips? It happens even in main menu just activate trainer and wait 30 sec...

Reaction score
I tried the trainer on steam and seemed to work perfectly fine .

Current Trainer "Monster Hunter World V157749 Trainer +7".

I won't be working on this title again because the game developers asked me not to do that .

Ok I will give that trainer a try again. Also I completely respect you're decision to not update the trainer since the devs have asked you not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.