Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riskfato

Reaction score
And add the 9999 option to de item box on the next update please! Thank you.

Last edited:

FuNcK1X

Reaction score
The Easy Crafting isn't working anymore since last update (yesterday)

UmbraLetum

Reaction score
the infinite Health does not work anymore the monster can one hit u
pls update

NatouGaming

Reaction score
Everything work perfectly thank you vey much <3

( I have no prob with infinite health me o_O )

Vajra

Reaction score
the infinite Health does not work anymore the monster can one hit u
pls update

Yeah some monsters will just one shot you, Id suggest getting an armor set that negates on hit ko's like the bazel set.

zxcvlek

Reaction score
can update? lags so much then trying to activate trainer need to close it
thanks

IkovRaven

Reaction score
On October 1st, I was using the cheats while playing with another friend who was using the cheats himself and consented to my using them. We were trying to play multiplayer together. The Infinite health and Instant Kill cheats would not work for me but they would work for him whilst we were trying to play together online. We were discussing things and he suggested i try to use them in solo play by myself with no one else in my session and they seemed to work as intended there but can no longer function in multiplayer when trying to play with more people. I hope a fix comes out for this soon because I would like to be able to play with more than just myself in a game.

SSForce

Reaction score
On October 1st, I was using the cheats while playing with another friend who was using the cheats himself and consented to my using them. We were trying to play multiplayer together. The Infinite health and Instant Kill cheats would not work for me but they would work for him whilst we were trying to play together online. We were discussing things and he suggested i try to use them in solo play by myself with no one else in my session and they seemed to work as intended there but can no longer function in multiplayer when trying to play with more people. I hope a fix comes out for this soon because I would like to be able to play with more than just myself in a game.
I think only the host can use instant kill

Innsmouth

Reaction score
Since the new Autumn patch, does the trainer still work? Anyone tested it?

Drakonis_Ordo

Reaction score
I think only the host can use instant kill

I'm the host IkovRaven was talking about. The instakill for host isnt a problem (turning it on for me also turned it on for I-R). The problem is infinite health. I even sent them my copy of the trainer; no matter who is hosting, in multiplayer MY health cheat works and THEIRS does not. We've tried this with me hosting and with them hosting. The problem isnt instakill, but rather the fact that the health cheat isnt working for I-R at all outside of single player, whether I turn mine on or not.

We also tried:

With me as host: Turning my cheat on first, then theirs. Turning their cheat on first, then mine.
With them as host: Same as above.

DaidojiUsagi

Reaction score
Game crashing while fast kill activated in a mision nowadays.Easy craft and money working as intended, however, will we see easy craft for weapon augmentations too? (Can't for the love of god get warrior hammer stones -_- )

Status
Not open for further replies.