Trainer Search

Greysaber

Reaction score
As always thank you for taking the time to put together yet another awesome trainer.

I did want to follow up what others have been saying. The Skill points clearing and resetting on save is a major pain. The points are not lost exactly just auto spent and hence not useful. Yes it would not be a huge matter to spend the points again but need to have a skill point to trigger the trainer. Infinite money is working fine (not sure about being locked out of development). Infinite materials is not. Infinite health and shields are a no go. Instant cool down is nice. Here's waiting for the revision.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
As always thank you for taking the time to put together yet another awesome trainer.

I did want to follow up what others have been saying. The Skill points clearing and resetting on save is a major pain. The points are not lost exactly just auto spent and hence not useful. Yes it would not be a huge matter to spend the points again but need to have a skill point to trigger the trainer. Infinite money is working fine (not sure about being locked out of development). Infinite materials is not. Infinite health and shields are a no go. Instant cool down is nice. Here's waiting for the revision.

Health and shields are working fine for me, thats odd

Greysaber

Reaction score
Not sure about the shields and health then. Even setting aside the Nomad losing shields and blowing up, and the effect happening even faster to my Ryder. And have gotten shot apart and outright killed by a Biotic Kett (Cardinal?) with shields and a floating plate got close and just nuked Ryder. Also Titanium, Platinum and other "lesser" metals are not infinite.

Don't misunderstand I am not trying to pick nits (or a fight) just not had much luck with the trainer thus far.

Last edited:

Shyressa

Reaction score
For the skill points.. you might try running the trainer first and activating the skill points cheat BEFORE you start your save.. then they should load fine.. it worked that way for me with another trainer.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
i used 2 trainer,
first lingon trainer +15, for decription key and resources , mega expe too, and it works skill not reset. (after u used this trainer dont turn off, just disable the hotkeys )
2nd for the main trainer mr antifun is infinte health, shield, ammo.

Yeah I tried the Lingon Trainer, didn't work for me.

I just used Cheat Engine and eventually found the 5 addresses and set it to the max which is 9. Or else it crashes the game if you have over 9 of them. Just remember you can buy/sell them at a vendor whenever you need to find the address again to get 9 again.

Lucius_Vorenus

Reaction score
i used 2 trainer,
first lingon trainer +15, for decription key and resources , mega expe too, and it works skill not reset. (after u used this trainer dont turn off, just disable the hotkeys )
lingon +15 is not working for me, i can't activate it even i run the game 1st then i run the trainer and return to game and i press HOME...nothing happened

C.Muir

Reaction score
can't get the trainer to unzip the file and if I do its an empty folder, wtf is going on?

RenepogeL

Master Donor
Reaction score
can't get the trainer to unzip the file and if I do its an empty folder, wtf is going on?
Disable your antivirus, then extract it. The file is clean, but some antivirus software think its malicious. It's not. You can always trust MR A's stuff. He's reliable.

asdkevinasd

Reaction score
Could you do

Add XP
Add resources

Pretty please :)
resources can be added via selling one unit of them, in fact, anything with num>1 can be duplicated like this. I even have 9999 scrap and overflow the selling price. It need me to pay him for selling him 9999 scraps. What I need is to duplicate modules gained via research. They are usually only one and cannot be added via selling tricks

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
i used 2 trainer,

How do you "disable the hotkeys" in that trainer? The docs with it are...sparse.