Trainer Search

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I have the Steam Version and even with the bypass and being offline it still blocks the game from even starting up, so it does not work on my version.
The trainer has no influence on the game starting or not.

Scarlizz

Reaction score
It works very fine in the current steam version. Thank you!

For the ones where it don't work on steam: Try to write in the startoption of FC5 in steam "-eac_launcher". Maybe that's why it works fine for me.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
For those who has retail version you don't need to replace that .dll file obviously nor rename any files, simply use the trainer.

For owners of legit game, i recommend reading instructions from here https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/far-cry-5-trainer.15967/page-31#post-204337

if i rename the files i cant even start the game anymore
It's not necessary to rename these files anymore, simple replace dll file with provided file in the above link ^ and use parameter "-eac_launcher".

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Exactly, the trainer works well for me. I have the Uplay version. Thank you so much for the trainer.

Mason Wong123

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

- And as an icing on the cake: the ''pay for your trainers'' site [you know that it is...] DOES NOT have a trainer out yet. Despite beeing a paid team working on it. NIIIIICE mr. Antifun :- )))))))

Nb: For those who need instructions - you NEED a work-around BEFORE you use the Trainer. Here's how - >

"
Instructions:

1) Download the linked Google Drive archive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hh7VN ... zC1BAYflKS (password: FRF)

2) Backing-up/renaming:

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK.

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK.

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK.
3) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

4) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.

Done.

Start the game as usual (NO NEED FOR EXTRA PARAMETERS OR ANY OTHER CRAP!). Enjoy!

FULL CREDIT FOR THE EMULATOR FLIES OUT TO < CPY > AND THEIR WILDLANDS RELEASE; whoever you guys are, we appreciate it.

"

- Personally I use it off-line and avoid the money-cheat just to stay on the safe side.

TESTED AND WORKING.

/Dr. Mabuse, angry gamer since the C-64.
where to replace fc_m64.dll file? i download that trainer inside no have fc_m64.dll file

goroh

Reaction score
I can confirm... that it doesn't work for me. I have version 1.20. If i replace the dll file it says EAC is not installed. If i rename EAClaunch it doesn't start at all.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I can confirm... that it doesn't work for me. I have version 1.20. If i replace the dll file it says EAC is not installed. If i rename EAClaunch it doesn't start at all.
Then you need the 1.20 trainer not the latest.

Genadij

Reaction score
Can you haelp i did all from video but game just dont starts? what i need to do

ranasaad2989

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0 Trainer +5// removed and replace with new trainer with easier instructions.
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.5.0 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.6 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.07 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.08 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.09 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.011 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Gadget
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Money
  6. No Recoil
  7. Inf.Perks
  8. Easy Crafting
  9. Inf.Stamina

Notice:
  • Credit to SunBeam for creating the Bypass
  • Watch the Youtube video for visual instructions, You have to rename \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EACLaunch.exe to "EACLaunch.exe.Bak" and \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.Bak" , Then move the Dll with the trainer to the folder \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\ and it should be good to do
  • I would advice disconnecting from the internet while using the cheats just to be extra careful and restoring everything to the original once you are done and want to play online or something like that
  • For the trainer money cheat open the inventory to get the cheat effect
  • For perks cheat you have to use the Perks at least once after activating cheat to get its effect .
  • Use at your own risk and backup your save files .
Health and crafting cheats are not working

ben051305

Reaction score
Soo, whenever I name the EAC File .Bak it completely doesn't let the game run, it wont start or anything, but if I change it back it runs just fine

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Soo, whenever I name the EAC File .Bak it completely doesn't let the game run, it wont start or anything, but if I change it back it runs just fine
rename these files doesn't require anymore, it's just old method, check this out https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/far-cry-5-trainer.15967/page-31#post-204337 skip to step 2.
does this still work december 2018
Yep, as long you follow instructions correctly above ^ no new update came out since September.
https://steamdb.info/app/552520/history/?changeid=5147091