Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hello, for some reason I can not get the latest trainer (0.132) to work. I download the files but I get an error when trying to extract the files. Ami doing something wrong or is the file corrupt/broken?
turn off antivirus :)

adybaby

Reaction score
Once you activate the fast kill cheat it will lower every enemy or npc unit health to 1 so you can fast kill it , I mean thats how fast kill works , I also wrote a notice saying that it may effect allies , I can probably make a cheat to reset everything health if enough people are interested .
OK, on the subject of undoing fast kill, I've got as far as figuring out that I need to edit my save game's globals.lsb file such that where Characters.root.characterfactory.characters.character.vitality = 1 set the vitality to equal MavVitalityPatchCheck. I can use MooseEdit to manually change them all and save it back but there are thousands. Any idea on how to script through it? Or is there a better way?
Probably worth updating the trainer to warn people of the things that can't be undone, too...

tlsXavier

Reaction score
any assistance as to why the infinite talent/stat trainer is not working? It says cheat activated but there is absolutely no effect in game. all of the other cheats seem to work fine

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
any assistance as to why the infinite talent/stat trainer is not working? It says cheat activated but there is absolutely no effect in game. all of the other cheats seem to work fine
You have to use 1 point of talent or stat points to see the effect.

kingeryck

Reaction score
I've got 1.057, what version trainer should I use? I tried a few and none worked. No activation sound, no effect.

KnightMiya20

Reaction score
Hello Mrantifun :D, ty so much for your great work it's really awesome I just wanted to inform you that some of the functions don't work on the latest update 1.0.169.0, the ones that don't work are:
- Inf.Talent-stat-ability points
-Mega Exp
-Inf.Durability
-Inf.Weight
-Instant kill
The trainer version that I have is the latest one V1.0.132. Again ty so much for your great work and please do check it if you have time :D.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
There is a new Steam update of the game to version 1.0.169. This new update comes with some new additions. Have to test this out with the trainer listed here.

KnightMiya20

Reaction score
There is a new Steam update of the game to version 1.0.169. This new update comes with some new additions. Have to test this out with the trainer listed here.
I already tried the latest one which is V1.0.132 and some of the features dont work whick I already listed above :D, if you find a solution of some sort please do tell me :D

pintoyac

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mrantifun :D, ty so much for your great work it's really awesome I just wanted to inform you that some of the functions don't work on the latest update 1.0.169.0, the ones that don't work are:
- Inf.Talent-stat-ability points
-Mega Exp
-Inf.Durability
-Inf.Weight
-Instant kill
The trainer version that I have is the latest one V1.0.132. Again ty so much for your great work and please do check it if you have time :D.

Can confirm the same after testing with the new game patch.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer needs an update as most of options are not working.

MAF - can you look into this? Thanks.

Gal3n

Reaction score
There's a new game update. Version 1.0.169.
I'll wait for your new trainer!

Thx a bunch!

Loooooool

Reaction score
Mega XP isn't working here,any ideas why?(I press f6 and nothing happens but an sound in the trainer,and it didn't ask for a password either...

Edit: nevermind,my version was very old,and by the way,does updating the game from much different versions corrupt save files?

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Edit: nevermind,my version was very old,and by the way,does updating the game from much different versions corrupt save files?
if you're using the steam version then no. but if you're using a retail version then yeah it might =). cause this game was made on the updated version from steam =)

Last edited:

KnightMiya20

Reaction score
There is a new update for Divinity which is 1.0.177.0 , however when I tried all the trainer functions of the trainer V1.0.169.0 it worked perfectly :O yaay :D!

leonheart

Reaction score
antifun, my game version is 1.0.107 which trainer i should use? thanks in advance

AhuAhuu

Reaction score
It will be great if we can reset the over stat - talent point remain in characters that make them always have ! on their head