Trainer Search

castelix

Reaction score
: rouler des yeux:salut, quelle est la dernière version de Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition, merci

Rhys Wong

Reaction score
Thank you sir... May you live and prosper just like your cheat codes...!

sucemateub

Reaction score
I'd like to try Dark Souls III but I know it's a difficult game so I ask the question :
Do the trainers here still work today ?

TheVodka

Reaction score
I test only Unlimited Health and Stamina.
Both of them still work and no crash found.(Steam ver.)
Didn't test others cheat but both of them enough for me.

sucemateub

Reaction score
I play only on single player and disconnected.
I used godmode, stamina and soul amount, it works but from time to time it stops working so I have to deactivate the trainer and relaunch it. Quite annoying.

sucemateub

Reaction score
wemod trainer's dead, needs an update because stamina and godmode are now dysfunctional.

RaviCK98

Reaction score
I want to cry , if I don't have the game on steam the trainer won't work ... I hate wemod so much so so much -.-

SotiCoto

Reaction score
It says it is "maybe compatible" now.

It seems to work inconsistently.
The weight mod doesn't seem to do anything to reduce current weight.
The infinite health / FP / stamina are inconsistent. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. When the health DOES work, it locks it at a value below max, so won't work with that ring that boosts damage for max health. I've noticed though that these ones stop working randomly and at the most inconvenient times.
The drop-rate boost seems to work.
Not sure if the durability boost is consistent or not, but seems mostly fine.
Something in the trainer (not the speed boost) sometimes interferes with the character's basic ability to run. I believe it might be the weight one. Like suddenly I can't dash any more despite not changing equipment or anything.

Anyway... anything that could be done to fix the issues with the weight and the hud gauge inconsistency would be helpful.

SotiCoto

Reaction score
I've figured out the running problem.
If Stamina runs out (which it tends to do once the trainer stops keeping it infinite), it completely disables running until you reload an area (e.g. teleporting to a bonfire).

And yeah, the Health is maintained at sub-full values (at least when Embered), which is a bit of a pain... and that when it works at all. HP, FP and SP stop working entirely very easily. I mean the other trainer on WeMod is wildly flakey, but it seems to reactivate itself far more often than this does.
I saw mention of some sort of anti-cheat measures in the game that the other trainer is set to circumvent... but this one seems somewhat less up-to-date and doesn't do as well at it.

Problem is though... this trainer and the other trainer achieve different things better. The other one maintains the attributes better, keeps the character weight at zero, prevents curse (alone).... while this one actually has a working drop-rate increase (good for farming enemy drops), can maintain buffs indefinitely, and prevent all statuses (but is terrible at maintaining HP/FP/SP and doesn't do the weight thing properly).

So... yeah. Trainer options for this game are a bit of a mess. Better than nothing, but hardly reliable.