Trainer Search

Shandarian

Reaction score
Where can I download the new coach
I'm from Germany and I find it really great of you that you do that for us machs

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
its mentionned on his profile for some time already :)
(i know lots of peoples didnt read the profile, but just for say)

"Hi guys,You may know i been having some health issues within last 3 weeks, I will be having a surgery tomorrow and things should get better. Jul 6, 2015"

Jul 6, 2015 - Pretty far behind buddy, but yea he feels alright now :)

I've been busy at work so I don't have that much free time lately, so yeah...
I hope everything turned out good for MAF and everyone else on this forum..

Mitzelplick

Reaction score
I have tried to get this damn thing to work.. then i noticed this

Notice:
First activate trainer then disable anticheats then activate required cheats .

how do i disable anticheats in the game?

now, i start the trainer, then the game, go all the way into a mission, and nothing. this question is for the 16337 version. I refused the update/patch or whatever they tried to make me download. I dont want it.

SOuLik

Reaction score
MrAntiFun
Administrator
Male
Hi guys,You may know i been having some health issues within last 3 weeks, I will be having a surgery tomorrow and things should get better.

and all you guys think about is a trainer update grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Mr. , i hope your surgery went well. I appreciate what re u doing for us. Get well soon Mr.

Best Regards fan.

dovro

Reaction score
I have tried to get this damn thing to work.. then i noticed this

Notice:
First activate trainer then disable anticheats then activate required cheats .

how do i disable anticheats in the game?

now, i start the trainer, then the game, go all the way into a mission, and nothing. this question is for the 16337 version. I refused the update/patch or whatever they tried to make me download. I dont want it.
Press F1 then F2.

Monk2303

Reaction score
Hey Mister Antifun,

Can we get an update on this trainer?
new 3.0.0.19036 steam version is out

Thanks in advance!

eleni_spyrou

Reaction score
The trainer works except for the population cap which hasn't been working for a while now. And the infantry units can be sniped, sometimes killed by fire. Tested with game version 3.0.0.19036 and trainer version 17132

DannScott

Reaction score
Any chance for it being updated to the Company Of Heroes 2 V3.0.0.19100 (Steam)?

Thanks 4 your efforts ^^

**Tested the trainer for the new version +2 western fron armies and 6/8 options work like they should. instant skills cooldown sometimes works and sometimes it just wont activate. the infinite population capacity on the other hand wont work.

** some odd error with the trainer while activating the options.
- starting as normal f1 in the menu, f2,f3... (hearing the cheat activated) then going to F4,f5 it plays the deactivated being the first time activating it. and then f8,f9 not activating at all.
(no particular order of activation is required for this odd bug to appear)

Last edited:

DannScott

Reaction score
**Infinite health failing, units take damage when making actions or moving for a while.(Repair crew takes total damage when repairing or constructing)
-skirmish mode the infinite health fails intermittently.
-campaign mode the infinite health and other options get disabled without warning.

thomasegghead

Master Donor
Reaction score
You might aswell wait for the british expansion to come out, because it'll just update and stuff up the trainer.

DannScott

Reaction score
Didn't realize that....

I sure will Wait for both things. ^^