Trainer Search

steampunk

Reaction score
Do i like have to go in offline mode of steam so i dont risk a ban?

Chikn

Reaction score
Unlimited ammo works but unlimited health is broken.

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
Do i like have to go in offline mode of steam so i dont risk a ban?

Yes, when you're in the main menu, go into offline mode and then enable the trainer. If you try to play in online mode, you risk a ban. As a general rule the trainers made here are not for online play and aren't tested online (just a note for anyone who didn't read the rules). Also, for those waiting for an update, be patient. The people who run this forum have been busy of late, as they do have lives(I'm sure).

Hope this helps guys.

sentinelace

Reaction score
I played offline and now I am VAC banned on BO3. Didn't think I could get banned for playing single player zombies but I did. Anyone else?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I played offline and now I am VAC banned on BO3. Didn't think I could get banned for playing single player zombies but I did. Anyone else?

Yeah, i got banned too

I believe it's because unless your pc is disconnected from the internet even singleplayer zombies is online.

only played offline campaign

Yes, when you're in the main menu, go into offline mode and then enable the trainer. If you try to play in online mode, you risk a ban. As a general rule the trainers made here are not for online play and aren't tested online (just a note for anyone who didn't read the rules). Also, for those waiting for an update, be patient. The people who run this forum have been busy of late, as they do have lives(I'm sure).

Hope this helps guys.

Notice:
  • Run trainer as admin and if you close the trainer you must close the game too! and only use it offline .

steampunk

Reaction score
Notice:
  • Run trainer as admin and if you close the trainer you must close the game too! and only use it offline .
No shit sherlock, i never said i blame MAF for it, its my own fault i know that.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No shit sherlock, i never said i blame MAF for it, its my own fault i know that.
I quote all of you and said use it offline, I never said you blame MrAntiFun for what happened to you, not to mention you use this Trainer in your own risk, and calm down with the comment!.

steampunk

Reaction score
I quote all of you and said use it offline, I never said you blame MrAntiFun for what happened to you, not to mention you use this Trainer in your own risk, and calm down with the comment!.
Yeah sorry, i overracted

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah sorry, i overracted
The point of my post was that even using Zombie mod is still connected to online if you don't turn off your connection :)
Sorry about the ban but next time guys read the notice!

Ozark79

Reaction score
LOL! When will you noobs realize that using a injector is the ultimate way to greatly lesson your chances of being banned?