Trainer Search

shredderx

Reaction score
Just downloaded the game from ubisoft.

The trainer no longer works for the game entirely or just the dlc?

Reaction score
Trainer still works for me but is there any possibility the trainer could give unlimited skill points as well?

hhumas

Reaction score
kindly update it so that it work with the latest version .

22solid

Reaction score
For all who says it doesn't work for 1.31, it works. The second trainer does, anyway. The invisibility prevents your from proceeding on checkpoints but if you turn it off and restart from a checkpoint, it works. If you don't like to sneak around as an assassin, you shouldn't be playing this then. :D Haven't tried on JTR. Also, I'm Level 6 and I just got the game yesterday. You don't need skill points if you actually do missions, just saying...

Thanks, MAF and Merry Christmas with a Happier New Year. Let 'em leech, you're second to none.

Saheita

Reaction score
For all who says it doesn't work for 1.31, it works. The second trainer does, anyway. The invisibility prevents your from proceeding on checkpoints but if you turn it off and restart from a checkpoint, it works. If you don't like to sneak around as an assassin, you shouldn't be playing this then. :D Haven't tried on JTR. Also, I'm Level 6 and I just got the game yesterday. You don't need skill points if you actually do missions, just saying...

Thanks, MAF and Merry Christmas with a Happier New Year. Let 'em leech, you're second to none.

You don't need to use the trainer, just saying.. Take your elitist attitude elsewhere, this isn't the CoD forums. :D

Last edited:

Xilvius

Reaction score
Everything except invisibility works on this for me. I really enjoyed the usage of that specific feature on other assassins creed games though. I hope we see a fix to it soon.

Either way; Fantastic work. I think I speak for the majority of people here when I say I never go else where for trainers. Much obliged good sir.

Warrandir

Reaction score
Please could you a new version of Trainer Assassins Creed Syndicate would make really cool Thanks in advance :)