Trainer Search

Francisk

Reaction score
Can you pls update the trainer? It doesnt work at all... plus can you make it work for multiplayer as well pls?

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can you pls update the trainer? It doesnt work at all... plus can you make it work for multiplayer as well pls?
Don't ask for multiplayer cheats/hacks. It might get you banned and cheating in multiplayer is not acceptable.

Francisk

Reaction score
Don't ask for multiplayer cheats/hacks. It might get you banned and cheating in multiplayer is not acceptable.
that's a problem of mine, i dont wish to cheat if not really necessary, i hope you can understand

ItzRudley

Reaction score
Please start making Windows 10 Trainers, I F****** up by installing Windows 10. But yeah, please start making Windows 10 Trainers. :p

Reaction score
Please start making Windows 10 Trainers, I F****** up by installing Windows 10. But yeah, please start making Windows 10 Trainers. :p
Hi. I have windows 10 and all Trainers so are update to the lastet game update work for me ! :) work better then i had w8.1

Genijalec

Reaction score
Hmmm, cheating on online isn't fair to other players either in PVP, PVE and/or PVPVE. I don't mind if you are cheating in solo game where you are no threat to anyone but dinos. ;)