• Stop wasting our time buddy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer Search

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
This is the current state of my Work in Progress of one of my textures in my upcoming UltraHD Doom Texture Pack. When finished these textures will be an insane 2k depth for optimum detail, and will be available as a free download.
comptall_WIP_zpscmaehlpo.png~original
comptall_WIP_zpscmaehlpo.png.html

comptall_WIP_zpscmaehlpo.png

Close up of some of the latest details added today
(Thanks for gimping the size of my uploads Photobucket)
details_zpsgprlh69i.png~original

Original image is 4096x2048 but Photobucket keeps gimping it to 540p on numerous upload attempts.

I am still teaching myself as I go along but I am using Adobe InDesign CS5.5, Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 (64bit) and the Filter Forge 4.0 Photoshop plugin.

So far I have put at least 18 hours of work into this one texture and I estimate at least another 4-6 hours to go before it is finished and put on my DeviantArt repository until the pack is completed.

This is a near completed Texture in the UltraHD texture pack that I am creating.

The Texture pack will take quite some time to complete, then I will upload it and share with the world.

More can be seen in my DeviantArt repository (Updated regularly)

http://hoover1979.deviantart.com/gallery/59360732/UltraHD-Doom-Texture-work

EDIT: is there another image site other than photobucket where I can upload the image at actual resolution without it getting gimped to 540p by the site? (PhotoBucket), then I can upload it in full size.

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
comptall_04-11-2016_zpswmamrgj2.png

A few More Added details in the next stage.

complex_tech_wall_01_by_hoover1979-dancfi6.png

Some sheen on the monitor and
the texture is complete. ^Click on this one to see actual resolution of 4096x2048^ (Thanks Deviantart for not gimping the resolution to 540p like photobucket)

Last edited: