Trainer Search

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
great work as usual mrantifun keep up the amazing work!

CyaBB

Donor
Reaction score
Is it working with the newest version with other players?

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it working with the newest version with other players?

None of AntiFun's trainers work online. Nor does he condone trying to use them online. If there is any form of central server or host other than your own, it will either crash the game or getting you kicked/banned. Singleplayer only.

Thanks Mr. any chance for a dice roll mod?
Asked for this earlier, I hope he can do it, if he can't, oh well.

Dyllan

Reaction score
Think you could add a Tome and Grimoire option if possible? and thanks as always for the awesome trainer

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
On the first mission where you have to carry the barrel it gets recognized as ammo and crashed my Game, please fix it @MrAntiFun

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Had some stuff going on for past couple days ,Will check out this trainer now then will go back hard working tomorrow trying to get all i can get .

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Had some stuff going on for past couple days ,Will check out this trainer now then will go back hard working tomorrow trying to get all i can get .
Maybe add some crafting materials feature too :D?
Try to make the ammo cheat more specific to avoid further crashes (i mean 999 ammo on sword? xD)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer is up +3 anymore problems let me know ,I had some stuff to take care of yesterday that's why i couldn't get it done then, Changelog
  • Fixed Barrel Crashing problem
  • Fixed Single Items problems
  • Improved Health Cheat
  • Fixed Ammo Cheat to effect Two Pistols Weapon
  • Added Wizard Cooldown Cheat

Notice:
  • Trainer may take longer to activate now but you only have to activate it once , Health cheat may still effect your character even if deactivated until game is closed and reopened

Bullisticwow

Reaction score
Hey thanks for an update! Testing it out right now, noticing that bombs and potions no longer are infinite but wizard plays well with the "no wizard cooldown"

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
On the first mission where you have to carry the barrel it gets recognized as ammo and crashed my Game, please fix it @MrAntiFun
I already mentioned this, it doesnt need to be fixed just turn off infinite ammo before picking up food or barrels as I said. Also you do NOT need infinite ammo on all the time, just get whatever bombs/potions you want and then turn it off. (it gives you infinite bombs you just have to switch weapons and switch back the the bombs, you can also spam speed potions and run ridiculously fast)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I already mentioned this, it doesnt need to be fixed just turn off infinite ammo before picking up food or barrels as I said. Also you do NOT need infinite ammo on all the time, just get whatever bombs/potions you want and then turn it off. (it gives you infinite bombs you just have to switch weapons and switch back the the bombs, you can also spam speed potions and run ridiculously fast)
The problem was fixed in latest trainer anyway .

Welcome1Home

Reaction score
Honestly, the only other thing I could want besides maybe guaranteed rolls (or something to that tune) would be something to boost damage. The worst part about trying to grind through levels on Cataclysm mode has to be spending 10 minutes trying to kill a rat ogre or getting mobbed by all the Stormvermin.