Trainer Search

SirGamer

Reaction score
Sorry, just tested it. Trainer does not work. No sound, no match, nothing.

It shows me that the trainer found the game but when I want push F1, F2 and F3 nothing happens and the trianer freeze and then I have to shut it down by Ctrl+Alt+Delete.... Please fix it if it is possible or help me. Thank you, looking forward to see something.

jwonny11

Reaction score
It works nicely. All thanks to you. And if you can add more options that would be nice. :)

WooksterRu

Donor
Reaction score
Mr Anti-Fun I think it would be a good Idea to change the hotkeys for the trainer to something other then F2 and F3.

my reason for this is that those keys are being used to ready a player for a match (F2) and to start the match (F3) and will force players to keep repressing the buttons to keep the trainer on or off. hope you will consider this and as always keep up the good work. :)

Qurillion

Reaction score
Great trainer, enjoying the game more with it.

For everyone having problems with the trainer not working, once the game is open and you're in the Inn, hit F1 and wait at least 20 seconds without touching anything for it to activate, if you try and interfere with it before 20 seconds are up chances are it will crash.

For everyone with the trainer hotkey problem, just remap they keys inside the game settings so that Ready is 1 instead of F1, and start match is 3 instead of F3 for example.

Also wanted to add along with everyone else that some kind of loot roll option would be great, as you still have to rely on the RNG of the available items even with better rolls so it wouldn't make the game too short at all.

slideracc

Reaction score
Great Trainer, works perfectly for me. Thanks!
Some more Options would be great MrAntiFun.
grimoires cheat maybe? :D

jwonny11

Reaction score
can you update the trainer for 1.1.5 patch? it would be nice if you do so.

Bluetitz

Reaction score
I can confirm that the trainer still works with the current 1.1.5 patch ( tested 28/01/2017 ). At least the inf health and ammo as I don't use wizard.

Badun

Reaction score
the trainer is very hot! it all still works (i testet infinit heal for me and the bots, and firemage cooled, at 31.1.2016) a lot thanks MAF for this special :oops:;)
it is possible to add grimoires, infinite salvage ores to the trainer?

i saw a video from one, he can finish the mission at the beginning in victory and have all grimoires and cubes, but he dont want say how he can do this :( can you make this dear MAF please:)?

Avtar

Reaction score
I can confirm that this trainer still does work. MAF, do you plan on adding grimoires to this trainer?

Pyroman7s

Reaction score
Thanks for this, I've been looking all over for something.

glowmaster

Reaction score
very nice trainer thx but can you do somthing with the loot dices make them 7 grim that would be nice to see :D

Badun

Reaction score
Will work on the trainer again tonight ,Will improve health and fix crashing problems.

dear MrAntiFun, i am very happy with your trainer. but the bots are so simply idiots and like more to take heal items when tehy should take tomes... i have an idea for you:
it is possible, that you can make the infinity heal with only 50% or 30% heal? so the Bots, and myself can use the potions, i dont know if 50% heal enough that the bots uses potions, so i say 30%. if this is so, they use the heal items, and can take the tomes back :D
or i can drink all potions in the map :D

very thanks for your work MAF

Urazz

Reaction score
Yeah, I think you should definitely add grimiores and tomes to this trainer. The AI is so stupid in this game that they'll pretty much always drop the tomes they carry for a healing item and won't pick up grimiores at all.