Title: Counter Terrorist Agency.

---------------------------

Store Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/936490/Counter_Terrorist_Agency/

Cheats:
Infinite Upgrade Points.
Infinite Reputation.
Infinite Resources.

---------------------------

Reputation and Resources work on a country based system, so you have different numbers for resources/reputation per country.

Franklin Luo

Reaction score
There is a temp database file (SQLite) that store almost all data during game is running. The file is in 'C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Play2Chill\CTA\' . Every time you load a save file or start a new game, a new database file will be created, which includes update points in table 'game_state'. The attribute 'experience' is the update points, 10000 is enough to unlock all the skills. If you don't want to unlock them in game, you may also modify table 'progress_tree_dict'. By changing all the values in attribute 'enabled' to 1, you unlock all the skills in game.
There are more useful information you may get from this database, for example, in table 'person_of_interest_data', the role of all the npcs in game is shown in this table.
Notice that, if you save the game and load it afterwards, a new database file is created and used, previous database file is wasted.
I suggest to clear all db file before you run the game, when you load the game or start a new game, only one db file is in that folder.
You may use Query statements in CMD to operate db file, or you may use SQLite tools.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
There is a temp database file (SQLite) that store almost all data during game is running. The file is in 'C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Play2Chill\CTA\' . Every time you load a save file or start a new game, a new database file will be created, which includes update points in table 'game_state'. The attribute 'experience' is the update points, 10000 is enough to unlock all the skills. If you don't want to unlock them in game, you may also modify table 'progress_tree_dict'. By changing all the values in attribute 'enabled' to 1, you unlock all the skills in game.
There are more useful information you may get from this database, for example, in table 'person_of_interest_data', the role of all the npcs in game is shown in this table.
Notice that, if you save the game and load it afterwards, a new database file is created and used, previous database file is wasted.
I suggest to clear all db file before you run the game, when you load the game or start a new game, only one db file is in that folder.
You may use Query statements in CMD to operate db file, or you may use SQLite tools.

that's helpfull, thanks

If I edit one DB file that's being used atm and I edit it during a game session, are these changes directly available?

EDIT: It works, however editing is a bit tricky, when you edit something, you need to select file and press write changes, however you need to this fast enough, otherwise game will crash

Last edited: