Trainer Search

roys-chicken

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Did the method for activating F5 change from instructions? If not what method did the trainer creator use to get it to function on his end after updating it? Does it matter where I gain the particular exp from? Like say boarding? naval combat? or maybe the dlc islands? I tested it and am having difficulty pulling it off.

Baaa

Reaction score
dont know what im doing wrong but exp doesnt work. Money works. 1.2.0 version of the game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As more and more off-ship-content is added to the Game (where you run around with your captain in 3rd Person) would you consider adding a gode mode for the 3rd person fighting as well ?

RandPrint

Reaction score
As soon as the thread is approved, just submitted a cheat file for Tempest 1.2.0 that includes Infinite captain health on off-ship missions and ship boarding, XP boost, increased zoom, and a lot of other cool features, still works with this trainer for the infinite ammo/gold, check the user submitted section for it.

heathGCF

Reaction score
Tempest V1.1.0 Trainer +5 doesn't work with V1.1.0 version of the game from GoG.com and yes, I followed the instructions completely. Are these trainers only for the Steam version of the game?

Th3dragonz

Reaction score
Hmm, anyone figure another method to get the MegaXP to work? I tried the step below and I just keep hearing the "bing" sound. The others are fine since the female voice is obvious. And this is the new trainer 1.2.1
  • For Mega Exp first gain exp once then activate cheat then gain exp again

Reaction score
Hmm, anyone figure another method to get the MegaXP to work? I tried the step below and I just keep hearing the "bing" sound. The others are fine since the female voice is obvious. And this is the new trainer 1.2.1
  • For Mega Exp first gain exp once then activate cheat then gain exp again

Quite as it says. You have to do something that grants you XP (the little Scroll-Icon shows up) then hit the key. As this game uses shifting addresses, it sometimes needs a few attempts to correctly activate the option (Lock onto the right value). Just hit the button once, wait for the response. If its the "bing" hit again. It will work after a few tries.

Like all of the options, it best works when actually sailing on open sea. Not lying in harbor or viewing the map.

Cheers, Nuit