Trainer Search

SillyDuck

Reaction score

SuperPower 2 Steam Edition Trainer

Options:
  1. Inf.Cash
Notice:
  • First start gameworld then minimize the game and startup the trainer , click on Get Processes , A list of windows processes should show , Go down on the list and find "joshua.exe" , It should be at the end of the list , There is two processes name "joshua.exe" , Make sure you select the one on the bottom of the list which should have the highest Process Id number , Watch the YouTube video to see how i used it .
Are you Turkish? Also liked your trainer, thanks so much!

ko7tan

Reaction score
does it work for non steam versions?
for me it didnt..
help plz

cbuhka

Donor
Reaction score
First save game. Then using artmoney search file (.gss) (not process) 8byte integer value of "AVAILABLE" money between "value-1"<"value"<"value+1". As negative as positive. As searching resullt you will get a value. Change it whatever amount of money you want. Same, as negative as positive. After you spent all available money, save game and reload another (or same) file at artmoney and repeat. If you want to change other country "available" money - repeat same to other value. But it is useless, because PC can't loose game if has too high debt.

Johnny43

Reaction score
"Make sure you select the one on the bottom of the list which should have the highest Process Id number"
The one at the bottom is ID 4972 and the one above is ID 5948. Won't let me attach to the one above and the game crashes after a while. I'm using the steam version and the newest trainer.

Chuck_13

Reaction score
anyone else having issue with this opening? It downloads fine then just doesnt open

ronj

Reaction score
I've tried the trainer several times and one of the joshua.exes crashes. The game is still playable but the trainer doesn't work.

Aegean Harrier

Reaction score
When I download it,It cannot be extracted,copyed;its not opening and it loads up as an application.When anti-virus asks if I want to continue,I always say yes.My friend managed to do it.Can it happening because of McAfee?

imfunny21

Reaction score
hey, i need help. i use winrar and i cant extract it it keeps getting deleted

ZeligCEH

Reaction score
Says its a virus, can't login as administrator, Virus detected

Lucas Assis

Reaction score
Could you update the version? I ask you to buy something that has less than 1,000,000,000,000, and I would like to buy territories worth B.K (10,000,000,000,000).