Trainer Search

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Trainer does not work very unfortunate with State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition :(

Edit:

State Of Decay Year One Trainer, also goes not only a ping is heard but the cheats are not enabled.

GumballGeek

Reaction score
I keep getting a lot of crashes while using the trainer, is there any way around this? It says something about a "Crash Dump Error" and then ends the game.

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Mrantifun.net if i remember correctly, but the latest trainer version doesn't have any password

kingcharles36

Reaction score
The Trainer Dosent Work For Me It Wont Activate At All I Have Tried A Few Of The Trainers And They Dont Activate I Have The YOSE Day One Edition Of The Game Will Someone Help Me Out Plz

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer Dosent Work For Me It Wont Activate At All I Have Tried A Few Of The Trainers And They Dont Activate I Have The YOSE Day One Edition Of The Game Will Someone Help Me Out Plz

You did try to run the trainer after you're in the game world?, also try the other way around, first start trainer and then the game, also try running both the game and trainer with admin rights

Willy1973

Reaction score
the trainer works except even though the stamina cheat shows its activated my characters get tired. then i switch to another character and shes tired as well. im using the steam game since i bought it.

also F9 And F10 cheat dont work

kingcharles36

Reaction score
You did try to run the trainer after you're in the game world?, also try the other way around, first start trainer and then the game, also try running both the game and trainer with admin rights
Thank You for The Help I realised just how stupid id been just recently and I have the trainer working now I love MrAntifun so much for making all his trainers for free

Doctor Crane

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, you are my trainer hero! I have used different trainers from you and they are always top notch quality! (the State of Decay trainers still works perfectly!). I'd like to donate to give something back as thanks and recognition. I was unsure however if I can just use the Donate button on the top of this page? The donation will go to you?

Doctor Crane

Reaction score
the trainer works except even though the stamina cheat shows its activated my characters get tired. then i switch to another character and shes tired as well. im using the steam game since i bought it.

also F9 And F10 cheat dont work

It works for me, when using the appropriate trainer for each game mode (normal, breakdown, lifeline). However I noticed that if I turned some trainer options off and on again, sometimes it would not activate again until restarting the game and the trainer (restarting just the trainer wasn't enough). Also activating the options too quickly after one another seemed to make them sometimes not work. If I wait about 2 seconds before each keypress and make sure to only press each once and not deactivate them, it keeps on working.

DeeKay7065

Reaction score
Does it work for YOSE edition?

Seems like it doesn't, any way for it to work?

ReaKoyle

Reaction score
I know this is old and antifun has moved on to more current games but does anyone know where i can find a YOSE trainer from a trusted source? this trainer doesn't seem to be made for YOSE.

Aracaifon

Reaction score
whenever I activate the LifeLine +9 Trainer my game stops responding and crashes, any ideas?

Ryzer04

Reaction score
You should add Inventory Editor and Vehicle Spawner (Inventory Editor possible, Vehicle Spawner IF possible)

Good luck if you do this :D

csabiesz

Reaction score
hey i just bought the steam version of this game( year one) and none of the trainer activate when i press F1.
Can you help me in this problem ? :D Thank you