Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
State of decay YOSE!!! has anyone tried the other trainers mr antifun created on this game? still thinking about getting it...
I downloaded the last release and tried it on the original game. Works perfectly! Hopefully we'll get the same options for the Y.O.S.E. edition.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Mrantifun, can you make a trainer for Year one edition as well?

State of decay YOSE!!! has anyone tried the other trainers mr antifun created on this game? still thinking about getting it...

cant get any of the trainers to work on the YOSE. waiting for an update. please and thanks mr.antifun

Yep. Old trainers not worjing.
An update would be good, if possible.

waiting for new trainer man;)

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/state-of-decay-year-one-trainer.4279/

Winston Dante

Reaction score
Just got the YOSE edition. Seems none the trainers aren't working for me now. Didn't think they'd change that much :(

Cancel that.

Just caught up on the posts.
Thanks again, buddy. Sterling work as ever :)

Edward Seth

Reaction score
I would say.. Much OBLIGED.. Mr.ANTIfun....been lookin for these and you made it possible.. ty.. ty.. ty. :)

Good luck for all your Future Endeavors.

demon03400

Reaction score
hi mrantifun can you add "add item in nventory"like state of decay year one? pls

Cherrie1212

Reaction score
I wish this had infinite influence so that I would be able to have my people actually follow me. D:

TheDevil203

Reaction score
does anyone have the complete list of the item codes? the codes that were included are not complete

Victor Andries

Reaction score
I am using a retail version of the game and everytime I try to activate the trainer it crashes. Any suggestions...? :(

Charlton Heston

Reaction score
Hello.
I do not get to run the trainer with the normal SOD, from steam.
I turn off the firewall and antivirus. Restarting, updating, giving administrator permissions, etc ...
I tried with all three files (State of Decay +8 Trainer for update 6, State of Decay +8 Trainer for update 7, State of Decay +8 Trainer for update 8).
The trainer is downloaded but i cant click in the collumn button.
Help, please ... XD

Maximus475

Reaction score
Hello.
I do not get to run the trainer with the normal SOD, from steam.
I turn off the firewall and antivirus. Restarting, updating, giving administrator permissions, etc ...
I tried with all three files (State of Decay +8 Trainer for update 6, State of Decay +8 Trainer for update 7, State of Decay +8 Trainer for update 8).
The trainer is downloaded but i cant click in the collumn button.
Help, please ... XD
had same problem plz help us also do I need separate trainers for each game as I have the year one which comes with all in one and don't know

Last edited:

comboman8

Reaction score
I can't get it to run and when I open it. The txt is to big in the box anyoen know how to fix this?

MaxJustMax

Reaction score
thx u still working, i'm using the last version on breakdown :) for info