Trainer Search

Arcos

Reaction score
Guys guys, chill out. For now just jump in a game with cheat engine and for gold you can search for 2 bytes without fast search (Well, since fast search for a complete array and jumps from memory slots and the gold value is not in a normal way.... you can't use fast search cause it will jump the allocated bit and or will not find it). Just do something your self and wait.

cavveman

Donor
Reaction score
Let MrAntiFun take the time he/she/it/they/whatever need. We do not want a fallout76 experience with the trainer where nothing works.
Also, there are other highly anticipated games that got released today. So my recommendation is to play the game without trainer so you learn the new stuff they added(for those that bought the new dlc).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainers added ,

If you own Gathering Storm DLC then start a game or continue an existing game then open Gathering Storm trainer and activate trainer .

If you own Rise and Fall DLC then start a game or continue an existing game then open Rise and Fall trainer and activate trainer .

If you don't own Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm then use the trainer for base game "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.290 Trainer +12"

I also added some auto detection for what DLC your game is using but it can only be relied on once you continue a game save or start a new game , The used DLC will turn green on trainer label

Voynich

Reaction score
Note: doesn't work with DX12

Edit: appears to be because DX12 has its own exe

Edit 2: otherwise works great, thanks dude

Last edited:

Wuja

Reaction score
Thank you Maestro! you are awsome, mordo!

Last edited:

ungula

Reaction score
I assume the GS trainer works when you have both R&F and GS?

Last edited:

DmitryFol

Reaction score
Hello!
When I click on F1, everything is ok, but after I click on any other trainer option, the game starts to eat up all my RAM, and after it’s full, the trainer makes a "BEEP" sound and nothing happens, I do something wrong , or....?