Trainer Search

BrupcatBR

Reaction score
I know it isn't an actual virus, but I still liked to mention it for anyone else that uses it.

rejuiced

Reaction score
I know it isn't an actual virus, but I still liked to mention it for anyone else that uses it.
All trainers tend to show false positives due to the way they work, MAF always has clean trainers so no need to worry about it. As EllmansWorld said, never had a problem with MAF's trainers before and i've used many.

Thanks MAF

pasphi

Reaction score
All cheats seem to work except F5 Inf. Resources which just doesn't activate no matter what... any ideas?

RonRazib7

Reaction score
I love you and I Trust you and I always prefer your trainer... Keep up the good work...
Thanks A Lot

Reaction score
That's probably because you haven't progressed long enough in the story to acquire certain types of resources. If that's not the case, try opening and closing the in-game map as it seem to reset everything back to the maximum amount, should you run out of stuff. For example, when trying to purchase several expensive stuff from shops which are worth more than 9999 in-game currency in total.
If you're getting that *ding* error sound of Windows when trying to activate the Infinite Resources cheat, I'd suggest checking the game version and the trainer version - old versions of trainers may not be compatible with the latest game updates.

This worked for me, thanks!

zyn0808

Reaction score
万分感谢!收集资源太无聊了,多亏你提供了最新版本的修改器,要不然我都不想玩了……

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Hi. Will be work latest trainer with version V1.0 Build 292.0 (DLC The path Home) ?