Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will fix the timer issue in 12 hours , Regarding slots cheat can someone explain it a bit more ? , Does the issue start if you have already found extra slots item and used it ? Or just any saved game even a fresh save isnt effected by the cheat.

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
I will fix the timer issue in 12 hours , Regarding slots cheat can someone explain it a bit more ? , Does the issue start if you have already found extra slots item and used it ? Or just any saved game even a fresh save isnt effected by the cheat.

Hi there, basically what i discover is that i tried using the slot cheats with my old save and it doesn't work ( all other cheats seems to be fine except reset timer as well). So i go by and beat the game and start a new game with the cheat at the very beginning and surprisingly the slot cheat works.
That's basically how i assume the slot cheat works

In a way yes, the slot cheat doesn't work if i already found extra slot.

advarcher

Donor
Reaction score
Keep Tyrant Down doesn't work on Hunk Mode

(But 4x damage and better accuracy is more than enough to compensate for the challenge mode.)

turtleisslow

Reaction score
Thank you for continuing to make trainer in your spare time, We really do appreciate your work and effort, you freaking rock!!

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Hello. Just by curiosity, does the "infinite ammo" cheat affect the damage inflicted by the weapons?

I ask because according to a French forum I've been to recently, the weapons with infinite ammo we can unlock without cheats and with great difficulties in the game (who can finish this game under 5 hours without or with a guide? Not me...) are weaker than the regular weapons. It's like Capcom willingly made "infinite ammo" weapons weaker to ensure players wouldn't use them in Resident Evil 2...

SirKennedyZ

Reaction score
Keep tyrant down means that when i knocked him down, he won't stand up again?

shteffen

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Got into pretty bad spot at the last boss because of limited ammo on hardcore and had no way to finish game other than using your trainer, which worked beautifully!

renejolie

Reaction score

Super that soon an update comes for the Reset Game Time. For me the current coach does not work Reset Game Time.

Goeben

Reaction score
The time worked for me. Like others, it didn't reset it to 0:00, but it kinda went backwards 5 minutes every few minutes from my last save at 2:25 with Leon. Finished with S+. I kept the cheat on after my last save and it seemed to work.

garlicburp

Reaction score
thanks for all your time you put into these, mine is working fine except for the timer. was doing a claire b run old save. time stuck at 2:28 all through sewers most of lab, then suddenly jumped to 3:39 which ruined my S rank. not sure what made it jump like that buty has done it twice now on old saves. will try a new run and see how it works. but everything else seemed to work that i enabled :)

Ristow

Reaction score
thanks for all your time you put into these, mine is working fine except for the timer. was doing a claire b run old save. time stuck at 2:28 all through sewers most of lab, then suddenly jumped to 3:39 which ruined my S rank. not sure what made it jump like that buty has done it twice now on old saves. will try a new run and see how it works. but everything else seemed to work that i enabled :)
the cheat is to freeze the game time, if you use it and disable again the time will bump and if you aim to S+ your time will be screwed, so use it and dont deactivate it

bloodlustshiva

Reaction score
DO NOT USE the Keep Tyrant Down cheat when you are about to save Ada, Birkin can glitch after he slams the door after you turn the power on. Lost a lot of progress due to this glitch, since I was playing on Hardcore.