Trainer Search

Saimyosho

Reaction score
Guys please consider donating to Mr. Antifun if you are able to. He really does listen to all these requests and does a ton for his community! He does this all for free and it is incredible. Even if it is just a dollar.

Marks

Reaction score
Guys please consider donating to Mr. Antifun if you are able to. He really does listen to all these requests and does a ton for his community! He does this all for free and it is incredible. Even if it is just a dollar.
I agree!!!

Fulgurator

Reaction score
Ty very much for the trainers !
I especially liked the super speed mode but not so funny at the end (I Always die at the final boss with super speed).
Is there a way to reset the number of saves ?
infinite rockets ammo too ?

Kyuzo

Reaction score
any chance of reset saves to 1?

also reset timer did nothing for me steam user

Last edited:

HitmanAgent47

Reaction score
Everything works perfectly at the moment for me except the reset time part. Not sure why but my time doesn't go back to 00:00:00.. it keeps going up no matter how many times I reactive it, or leave it active. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for the trainer! ( Steam User)

Prism_Editing

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for this trainer MAF, And all the hard work you do for the community. <3

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Thank you, MAF. I really suck at Resident Evil 2 and I can't get infinite ammo the "legit" way.

Can't wait to have enough cash for the Steam version.

Asmerroth

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yea the Time one is the only one which isnt working for me but thats not much of a problem ;)

dst

Reaction score
wow dude that was quick and....
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you and..thank you

Billybuttons

Reaction score
Many Many thanks for your work:cool: running on steam and all's well .....

Last edited:

Toranaga18

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having a problem with the reset game timer as well. It does weird things. It seems to freeze the game time for me when I use a save toward the end of the game, and it also added about 45 minutes onto my timer as well when I was activating it, and deactivating it.

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having a problem with the reset game timer as well. It does weird things. It seems to freeze the game time for me when I use a save toward the end of the game, and it also added about 45 minutes onto my timer as well when I was activating it, and deactivating it.
Yea, i have the same issue as well . weird when i found out why am i have extra 45 mins when i'm realize i wasn't playing that long.

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
I've tested and confirmed the reset time does work. Activate the cheat, and after a minute or so of playing with it on the timer resets. It's not instant, as I'm sure all the people reporting it not working are expecting it to be. I reset a 3 hour run back to 0 and ended up with a 1.5hr finish time thanks to it.

The only new cheat I've tested and can't get to work is the 20 slots, but I assume that's because I'm not changing the amount of slots after turning on the cheat like other games have required.

Also can confirm that infinite ammo doesn't affect the special weapons from the character's penultimate fights. (Minigun for Claire, ATM-4 Rocket Launcher for Leon.) The 4x damage helps that a lot though.
I can get the 20 slots works with a new game. Anything that is ongoing and then activate the 20 slots doesn't work.

Grenadeh

Reaction score
The trainer isn't causing my problems because I didn't use it until the Tyrant came in. PC well above specs, has no issues with RE7, but my game just flat out freezes and crashes the computer now all the time. I literally can't get through the labs because it freezes before I can even get a checkpoint.